Chapter 4

Alex looked behind at Emi who was coming towards him with some papers in her hand. He will not lie but she has got him today and it was his fault to not understand her smirk before. He was reckless.

Sam looked in the direction in which the sound came and saw a little girl coming towards them. She looked of their age so he guessed that she was Alex's friend from school.

Alex playing smart and to distract the devil changed the topic by saying "Emily meet him, his name is Sam and he is the friend I was talking about earlier"

Sam smiled at her put out his hand for a handshake "Hey,Emily right,it's nice to meet you"

Emily looked at him from head to toe and scoffed "Latecomer" and went inside.

Sam retracted his hand which was so rudely refused by a girl. His lips twitched as he looked at Alex who just shrugged his shoulders and took his hand to lead him inside.

Rheuss looking at the girl and her comment towards his nephew and said "Rude"

At his word Alex stopped and looked at the person who said it. Sam also looked at his uncle and tilted his head in confusion.

"This shows that her parents didn't taught her manners" Rheuss said with his hands in his pocket.

Listening this Alex quickly looked inside the house to see if Emi heard it. Seeing that she was not within earshot he heaved a sigh of relief then he looked at Sam's uncle and said.

"Uncle, I know that this is rude but you should not say such things,.." Then he came a bit closer and wispered "It's good she didn't hear otherwise I don't know what she will do, she is really overprotective of her mother".

Rheuss looked at the little kid who looked so nervous.

Then without a second glance he left .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

He came back to his office. He enter inside and saw Ethan laying on his sofa and all the files were scattered on the table.

He sat at his chair and called his assistant to clean the mess.

Sensing that someone has entered the room, Ethan opened his eyes and looked up.

Looking at the person who sat at the desk he jerked up and scratched his neck.

"You are back, bro"

Rheuss looked at him and resumed his work.

Ethan knowing that his friend was not in a bad mood said "So any news about my sister-in-law"

"No" Rheuss gave a curt reply.

"Remember to send me all the information,  after all I also want to see who is the lucky girl" Ethan said in response of which he got a glare from Rheuss.

"So any information about that" Rheuss asked after sometime.

Ethan shook his head no.

"Keep searching"

"Come on bro, till when are you going to search like a madman for God's sake, you want to search a person, you don't even know the name of"

"And what you have given us to find that person, a photo clicked more than twenty years ago".

Rheuss looked at his friend and said "I have waited many years and build this empire just to find that person,no way in hell am I going to give up searching"

Hearing his friend's ridiculous words Ethan stood up and stood before his desk and asked "Just tell me when you last met this person"

Rheuss didn't reply.

"It's been more than twenty years Rheuss, they are not less, who knows where she is, alive or dead and even if you find her what if she is married" Ethan said.

Rheuss looked up from his work and dismissed him.

Ethan took a angry sigh and said "Do whatever you want but I want to see you getting married soon"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the evening around eight Rheuss went to pick up Sam from Alex's home,  this time he was greeted by Alex's mother, Clara.

"Oh, Rheuss come inside" she said and took him in.

Rheuss followed her inside and sat on the sofa as she went up to call Sam.

After a while Sam came down and Alex was after him.

"Hey, uncle" Sam said.

"Hello" greeted Alex.

He just gave him a nod and stood up to go.

He has just stood up when Emi came down running .

"Aunt Clara, is uncle here yet?, it's almost eight, he will get in trouble if he came late" she said to Clara.

"I will call him to know where he is? Well why don't you see off Sam as he played with you today" said Clara taking out her phone to make a call to her brother.

Emi's gaze now went towards Sam and his uncle.

She approached Sam and said "Bye latecomer, be sure not to be late next time".

Sam nodded like an obedient child.

"Ok, I will make sure".

Rheuss looked at his naughty nephew obeying the girl who spoke rudely to him just two hours ago.

He looked curiously at the girl to see what was so special about her.

Emi when felt eyes on her looked towards Rheuss and gave him a disapproving look.

Rheuss raised his brow to know what was her reason to do so.

"Aunt what did uncle said?" she asked Clara when she put down her phone.

"He is on his way and will soon be here don't worry but are you sure you don't want to eat anything" Clara said.

Emi shook her head "Mommy had already made dinner for Emi"

She turned to Sam "If you are not late next time and don't behave like a spoiled brat then you can come to my home to play with Alex some other day"

"Ok, bye"

"Bye" both Emi and Alex said to Sam.

Kiely has already gone home and now Sam has gone too so only Emi and Alex were left in the living room as they thought about what to do till Emi is here.

Outside when Sam sat in the car he complained "Uncle, next time don't be late to take me to my friend's house"

Rheuss looked at him "Then go there with the driver"