╰┈➤ 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠。。? .。*゚+.*.。

━─━────༺༻────━─━

(Name) wandered through the hallways of the unfamiliar building, lost. 

How did she get here? 

No idea. 

She just woke up here. Literally. 

After freaking out, she decided to just look around in hopes of figuring out what the hell was going on. 

It looked to be a school, and the sun was slowly setting. The facility seemed empty, and (Name) realized that it was probably because the lessons had ended a while ago. 

She hummed a familiar tune while looking around, trying to find a living being. She didn't know why, but she didn't feel like exiting the school. A gut sense was telling her not to, and she knew better than to ignore it. It saved her multiple times over the years, after all.

Walking by an entrance to a random class, (Name) saw someone packing their things. It was.. weird to say the least - why did this person stay after class for so long?

She decided to speak out.

"Hey. Whatcha' doin' here? Class ended a while ago." Maybe it was risky trying to pretend she was from here, but the girl didn't care.

Her voice seemingly startled the stranger, who she now realized had shoulder-length black hair, and was a boy.

"Who are you?" The male asked, furrowing his eyebrows. He had dark eyebags and just seemed tired overall.

"Not important. Care to answer my question?" She grinned.

The boy sighed, seemingly already done with her. 

"..I fell asleep in class and no one woke me up." He replied, blinking tiredly.

"I see. What's your name?"

"..." He looked at her with a dead-pan stare.

"..?" She smiled at him.

"..Shota. " He almost whispered.

"Huh?"

"My name is Shota Aizawa, nice to meet you."

━─━────༺༻────━─━

The fact that the teenage boy before her was her teacher - hell, he was the man who tried to arrest her - was rather shocking. 

(Name) pondered if it was all a dream, but the pain she felt while pinching herself made her sure that no, she was not dreaming. Not at all. 

This meant that the only reasonable explanation was time travel. 

Which she had to admit, was kinda fucking cool.

This made her a bit worried, how would she return to her time? 

Well, now was not the time for these worries. The man who would be her teacher in the future was standing before her, staring at her confused. She snapped out of her thoughts, smiling widely.

"Well, Aizawa, say, do you know any good food-selling places around here?"

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Shota was confused, to say the least. I mean, who wouldn't be? This random girl just appeared and now they are going down the street to one of his favorite restaurants. 

Crazy, right?

But he had to admit, this made his day a bit better. 

It was nice to have some change. 

He liked being around Hizashi and Oboro, don't get him wrong. It's just.. it was nice to talk to someone new.

He looked at the girl beside him. She was walking with a smile on her face and looked completely relaxed. She noticed him staring and smirked, quirking an eyebrow.

"Take a picture, it will last longer." 

He widened his eyes and looked away.

"Shut up.." He grumbled.

She laughed. 

━─━────༺༻────━─━

The teens hung out on the roof, talking about various things. 

"So, Eyebags, what's your favorite color?"

"Are you serious..?" He stared at her blankly. 

"Of course!" (Name) grinned.

"..black."

"Well that was unexpected." 

Silence surrounded them. (Name) stared at the road below. 

"..What's yours?"

She looked at him with confusion in her eyes.

"My what?" 

"Your favorite color, dumbass." 

"Oh. Well, I suppose (f/c) is nice." 

"Right."

"Anyways, I bet I can climb that pole!"

"Don't."

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"See, Shota! I told you I could do it!" (Name) shouted, looking at the male below her.

The said boy froze for a second when hearing his name come out of her mouth. He parted his lips before a small smile appeared on them. 

"Get down before you get yourself killed." He stated, looking at her through half-lidded eyes.

.

And then she disappeared.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Shota froze, looking at the spot where the girl once was. Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

'What the hell?"

━─━────༺༻────━─━

(Name) sat up on her bed, shaken up.

"What the actual fuck?"

━─━────༺༻────━─━

Merry late Christmas, guys!

See ya,

Hoodie.

<3