╰┈➤𝙁𝙄𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀𝙀- ⋆·˚ ༘ *

I drew (Name) in her hero suit and her spider suit

I drew (Name) in her hero suit and her spider suit. Hope you like it. 

━─━────༺༻────━─━

The sun was shining, the birds were singing-

"Today we will be doing rescue training. You can wear your costumes, but be mindful that they might limit you. The facility is located outside of U.A., so we will get there by bus. That's all." Aizawa spoke, tiredly blinking.

The students rushed out to the locker rooms to get dressed in their costumes. (Name) took her own suitcase and walked out of the classroom last.

She was in a bad mood. Today was a bad day. Everything sucked. She woke up late because she had to stay up yesterday - some villain had an annoying quirk and a dumb pro hero decided to go patrol right when she was done. 

On top of that, she forgot to bring lunch. 

Her stomach churned. 

She ignored it, thinking that it was because of the lack of food in it, and headed to the locker rooms. 

━─━────༺༻────━─━

The class, now wearing their costumes stood in front of the bus, the students chatting. 

(Name) noted that Midoriya had the P.E. outfit, most likely because his own costume was annihilated. 

"Please load the bus in an orderly fashion!" Iida shouted, making his famous chopping movements.

'Would you look at that. He's really getting into the role of class rep.'

Seconds later the same boy sulked in his seat, the reason for this behavior being the layout of the bus. 

'Poor guy. Kinda funny though.'

(Name) was sitting alone, next to the window. She slowly dozed off to sleep until she heard her name. 

"-bout flashy quirks, it's Todoroki and Bakugo! (Name)'s quirk also seems really powerful, but it's a mystery.."

"Maybe, but Bakugo will never be popular - he's always too mad."