╰┈➤❞𝙎-𝙨𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖-𝙖 𝙜-𝙜𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩!!❞ ·˚ ༘

Just a disclaimer, I was feeling a bit joke-like while writing the first part. 

You have been warned lol.

Also get ready for a long-ass chapter.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

 ❝ [Was it all just a dream?] ❞

━─━────༺༻────━─━

With her mind going haywire, (Name) walked through the halls of U.A., heading to her class. 

Her eyes were directed to the floor, blankly looking at the ground ahead of her, hiding a storm of thoughts.

She couldn't think about anything else than her dream - or was it a dream even? It felt so real, after all. 

The girl ran a hand through her hair, frustrated.

She opened the door to her class, walking in and sitting down at her desk. The students around her talked, the whole room filled with the sound of chatter. 

"Heya! You're (L/n), right?? I'm Mina Ashido!" A loud and bubbly voice exclaimed, excitement evident in the tone. 

(Name) turned to her right and saw a pink-skinned girl with darker hair and bright yellow eyes with black scleras.

'Oh wOW. So energetic.. and pretty.' 

"Yeah, uh, nice to meet you, Ashido. You can, uh, call me (Name), I don't mind." She cursed herself for stuttering.

"Okay, you can call me Mina then! What do you think we will be doing today?? I hope it won't be anything like yesterday!"

"I'm not sure, maybe some battling?" (Name) suggested. 

"Ooooo, that would be fun! I hope we will battle!" Mina flashed a giant smile. 

'So bright-'

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON WOULD!" A booming voice sounded, making the students grin. 

Not her, though.

'Aha, here he is.'

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"They say clothes make the man, you rookies!!! Look at you all!!" All Might stated. 

(Name) was really starting to despise this booming voice that he had, but it wasn't like she could just tell him to shut up.

(you can change your hero costume if you don't like it!! :D)

The girl herself was clad in black and dark gray clothes, with additional touches of orange and white here and there. (honestly emo- we love it though<3)