𝐢𝐱. wendys

✧˖*°࿐   CHAPTER NINE!
social media / irl / imessage

✧˖*°࿐   CHAPTER NINE!❪     social media   /   irl   /   imessage     ❫

⎯⎯⎯ 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌,

@ ISABELPORTER  |  CLOSE FRIENDS

liked by mollydavis14 and 29 othersisabelporter  i feel like death

isabelporter  i feel like death

view all comments

gabbie.marshall  yet you still lookin like an angel👼🏼👼🏼
⎯⎯ isabelporter  you sure do know how to charm a girl ☺️☺️☺️

caitlinclark22  my head has never hurt as bad as it does right now
⎯⎯ isabelporter  real & we didn't even get our wendys 😒😒
⎯⎯ isabelporter  caitlinclark22 wanna go get wendys?
⎯⎯ caitlinclark22  yes

mollydavis14  where's the rest of your body?
⎯⎯ isabelporter  it detached at some point throughout the night unfortunately
⎯⎯ mollydavis14  oh im sorry
⎯⎯ isabelporter  thank you for the sympathy molls ❤️‍🩹

jadagyamfi  it hurts to breathe
⎯⎯ isabelporter  did you ever figure out kylie gave you water instead of more liquor?
⎯⎯ jadagyamfi  kyliefeuerbach WHAT
⎯⎯ kyliefeuerbach  she's lying 🙄🙄

austin_echoles  babe text me back

sydney.affolter  hungover but still a baddie!!
⎯⎯ isabelporter  says the queen of all baddies

hannahstuelke  they said stop but issie heard shot 😔😔😔
⎯⎯ isabelporter  ok barsss🔥🔥

caitlinclark22 i hope you were serious about wendys because im omw to ur dorm rn
⎯⎯ isabelporter YIPPEEE!!

⎯⎯⎯ 𝐈𝐍 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄,

ISABEL HOPPED INTO THE PASSANGER SIDE OF CAITLIN'S CAR WITH A DRAMATIC GROAN. It was clear they both had a rough night from the way their hair was thrown messily into buns, and the lack of effort in their outfits.

Caitlin looked over at her friend, examining her pale face and sunken eyes. It was unusual to see Isabel in such a vulnerable state. "How much did you sleep last night?"

Isabel blinked, trying to think of all the times she had woken up to throw up. "Like maybe 3 hours? I don't know, I puked all throughout the night." Luckily, Gabbie arrived home not long after Kate dropped off Isabel at her dorm, and was able to provide her some sort of comfort. She held her hair back and made sure she had plenty of water.

The ride home had not been as awkward as Isabel anticipated it would be. Kate
never said anything directly to her and she had managed to keep her trap shut from drunkenly saying anything else she would regret. Caitlin also bit her tongue, but it was clear she wanted blurt it out. So instead of talking, and risking sip ups, the two of them sang Taylor Swift really loudly the whole way home to suppress the urge.

"I don't think I stayed asleep longer than twenty minutes at a time," Caitlin sighed, her voice raspy. She turned the car out of the campus parking lot and onto the road that led them back into the main part of the city.

"Do you think Kates mad at me?"

Caitlin bit down on her lip. She was hesitant about telling Isabel what she knew. Kate had confided in her this morning about how confused she was that Isabel had randomly blown up on her for seemingly no reason. Caitlin forced herself to act just as clueless as Kate.

"I wouldn't say she's mad..."

"She didn't comment on my Instagram post!" Isabel stressed, running a hand through the top of her head until she felt the ponytail holding it all together. "And she always comments! I could post a picture of a bagel with no caption and she would still comment! But, no, I didn't even so much as get a like!"

"Issie, calm down, she isn't mad," Caitlin laughed at her friend getting so worked about a situation she seemed to be completely blind about. "For you to claim you don't like her romantically, you sure are worked up about something as small as her not leaving a comment on your new post."

Isabel cut her eyes to the brunette beside her. "She's one of my best friends, of course I'm going to notice things like that. I don't want any of you to ever be mad at me. I would react this way if it were you instead of Kate."

Caitlin scoffed, "All we ever do is argue in our comment sections."

"Yes, but that's our thing!" She clapped her hands together. "You swear she's not mad?"

"Well, I can't fully speak for her but when we spoke this morning she definitely seemed more confused than anything." Caitlin said.

"I'm gonna text her."

"Maybe you should just let it pass over."

"No, I'm texting her."

Though as soon as she turned on her phone, a new text message notification caught her attention. She clicked on it and instantly got distracted by her excitement, forgetting all about Kate.

⎯⎯⎯  𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐆𝐄,

LG  &  isabelur  )

2:48 PM

LG
guess who has a flight
to iowa booked for tomorrow!!!

𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞,
i feel like i was rushing this
so i'm throwing in some
drama to slow it down 😊