Willow chapter 1

I wake up in a panic as I hear loud meows. I'm relieved when I realize it's just my cat, Willow. "Good morning, Willow. I can see you're talkative today," I say as I scratch her head. I slowly get out of bed, hating the idea of having to wake up. I walk over to my black dresser and pick out a noodle strap crop top with three skulls on it, baggy jeans, and a brown belt.

As I walk out of my room and into the bathroom, I turn on the shower and drop my clothes on the lid of the toilet. I look at myself in the mirror and notice that I look like a mess, with black and red eyeshadow smudged around my eyes and most of my eyeliner rubbed off. I step into the shower and feel the boiling hot water run down my chest. I grab my rose musk scented shampoo and scrub it throughout my head of hair, conditioning and rinsing it. I then grab my shower puff, drown it in my Dove body wash, and rub it on my body. After that, I rinse, dry off, and get dressed.

I walk back to my room and throw myself back into bed to check my phone. Suddenly, I exclaim, "HOLY SHIT!"

A/n
Leaving y'all on the cliffhanger.... I hope this chapter is good it is my first time ever writing something like this so yeah <3

Outfit  👇