DM's chapter 2

I received a notification from Instagram that Tara Yummy had sent me a message. I couldn't believe it. Tara and I were friends back in 6th grade, but we lost touch after the 12th grade. She started dating a YouTuber named Jake Webber and became a YouTuber herself. Although I liked her posts, I never expected her to DM me.

The DM's:

Tara: Hi, we were best friends in high school. I was wondering if you'd like to meet up.

Y/n: Omg Tara, how are you? You look amazing as always. I would love to meet up sometime!

Tara: Perfect. Well, there's this party tomorrow, and I would love for you to come.

Y/n: Tara, you know I don't do parties.

Tara: PLEASE!!!

Y/n: Fine, only because I miss you.

Tara: Woohoo! The party is at my house. The address is #### ******* st, and here's my number ###-###-###.

I saved her number to my phone and zoned out. I don't like parties, but it's for Tara, and I would never tell her I'll do something and then go back on my word. Suddenly, a loud noise interrupted my thoughts, and I quickly got up and rushed downstairs to the kitchen where the sound came from. There, I saw Willow, my cat, sitting on the countertop with a broken glass on the floor. "Willow, come on girly, you're better than this," I said to the cat, knowing that she understood me. I grabbed a broom and a dustpan and cleaned up the broken glass, but saved a few pieces just in case before I threw it out. After cleaning it all up, I fed myself and Willow and went up to get ready for bed. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a Nirvana band tee with matching checkered pants. I went into the bathroom to wash and brush my teeth. After brushing my teeth, I sat on my bed, turned on YouTube, pulled my hair into a messy bun, set an alarm for noon, and laid down before falling asleep. I thought to myself, "I kind of have a good feeling about tomorrow."

Her PJs      ^^^^

Her PJs      ^^^^

A/n
355 words

Hello, I'm going to try and make the next chapter a little longer so it is going to take me a minute to write I'll try to get it out as soon as I can <3