20: The daddy

Dario's POV

She slept in the tub while I was massaging her and I smiled picking her up and putting her to bed after wiping her..

I swear that this is not how I pictured our first time together after meeting again but it sort of happened in the heat of the moment.

I walked out to let her sleep and finally get some time alone with Zahra

I walked in the room and my baby was busy with the maid and Ethan who were busy playing with her and as soon as I entered the room that was their cue to leave.

"Baby girl you and I are going out for shopping okay?" I talked to her and she started giggling one way causing me to smile at her.

We walked to the shop and I smiled when I left her down to go and touch whatever she wanted. I texted our location to my baby so that when she's awake she can trace us.

She started with the huge teddy bear which was at the end of the store and I smiled .. my baby has a very good taste Of course she does... She is my baby.

I snapped my fingers and I smiled as they packed it up

The next one she went for was a big dinosaur and I chuckled. She went to the cars and I watched in awe it was clear she will not be one of those makeup ladies.

After a few hours we went out to the restaurant to eat and I smiled as she sat next to me and I smiled she had a shirt on which stated "daddy's little girl" and I was satisfied.

I gave her a menu and she giggled playing with it and I was busy laughing as I held her arm.

"Hello sir... I'm your waitress for today Elise and who is this cute little baby?"she asked trying to be friendly and Zahra shook her off when she touched her cheeks.

Weird.

"Oh I'll call you back when I decide.. where are the family toilets?"I asked and she smiled guiding me there. when I went there I smiled placing her on the counter changing her and I smiled as we washed our hands.

"Nothing hotter than a single dad who can take care of his baby girl" the waitress said and I smiled thanking her.

We sat down and I smiled looking at Zahra checking out her menu. I smiled and ordered her food with mine.

The waitress came back placing our food and I shook my head seeing she was desperately trying to show me her flashed tits.

"Hey slut move it" a voice I loved to hear said and when I stood up the waitress touched my chest causing me to frown.

I kept quiet wanting to watch the drama unfold "ma'am please get another table" Elise said and she laughed catching everyone's attention.

Elise was fuming and I chuckled "please leave" she said and i saw that fire in my baby's eyes as the guards came behind her so I had to act.

I walked to her and she smiled when my huge frame hoovered on hers.

"Mama" Zahra said and I smiled when she kissed me hard "hey Mr Rodriguez.. apparently I'm too black to be your wife? Mmh???" she asked and I smiled as she held her

"How did you find us baby?" I asked as she settled herself down and I smiled looking at her.

"Meet my wife Mrs Dario Rodriguez" i said and her jaw dropped wide "but you...you...uhhh" she trailed off and I smiled "I didn't say anything doll.. you assumed I was single" I said and waved her off.

"One day you come out here by yourself and i have a competition"she said taking my food shoving the fries in her mouth and I smiled seeing the beautiful lady eat carelessly.

"Sorry baby"I whispered and we both started laughing.

Hehehe another update

Thank you for reading

Love you 😘😍