23: surprise

Your babies in me
Is the safest place they can ever be
Because no one would protect them like me

Bukky

"Pregnant??? Again you mangose!!! You got me pregnant? Again!!! I freaking knew it... We had to use protective measures but no... Raw hard sex" I groaned and he laughed.

"What can be more better than that?" He asked clearly not sensing the seriousness of the situation and is hook my head.

"Eermm me not being pregnant?"I asked and he laughed "by mood swings you meant that?" His friend asked and he nodded "pretty much that and more" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Dario Rodriguez... I want to see your ass in the car now before we have problems!!!" Okay maybe that was louder than intended but I need him to be serious about this... I needed him to be serious.

Okay let me reintroduce myself..

Hi my name is Bukola Rodriguez and I married a childish fool we call Dario.

He ran after me and I smiled when he held my hand then yanked me up to him.

"Don't be mad baby... Dario loves you" awwn he is such a sweetheart sometimes.

"Let's go home I want to sleep" I said and she smiled widely when he opened the door for me.

"So what next?" I asked and he laughed "taking care of the child together with Zahra and the best part of it is that I'm going to be around for everything" he said and I giggled shaking my head.

Ever seen a grown man act like a child??

Yup that is Dario at the moment and I smiled softly looking at him as he nagged about how much he will spoil me and of course praising his sperm....

"I'm so tired please can you just drive?" I asked and he smiled noticing I was drifting off.

Dario

I

couldn't mess up again. I didn't want to this time around. I watched as the black queen slept and I smiled feeling satisfied.

Who knew I'd get her back after all this while?

I know I was never a good partner the first time with Zahra but this time nothing is going to stop me from being there every step of the way.

I will make the four of five or maybe six of us so happy.

She was the definition of perfect. Her short and petite figure drove me crazy and I wanted to take her up in my arms and cuddle her till forever.

When we got home she was sleeping and I smiled lifting her up in my arms. She was my queen and she has been so strong for both of us.

I can't express my gratitude to her and how happy she made me the day she forgave me. Now she slept like a child and I loved the fact that she was so comfortable with me.

When I left her down, her sleepy eyes met mine and she smiled widely flashing me one of the best views of my entire life.

"Sleep little one baby" I said and she smiled softly looking at me.

"I love you Dario... Sleep with me" she said and I nodded going to Zahra and I smiled holding her in my arms as she slept.

"You're going to have a little baby to look after, little one" I whispered and  smiled widely as the little snores left her lips and I placed her on her bed.

I walked back to my lovely wife and wrapped her up in my arms and I smiled softly.

What else can a man want?

Hehe
Another update guys

Thanks for reading..

Sorry for delays