22: hello again

Bukola POV

Car sex? Okay might just be the best sex ever according to me but I don't know about him.

"I can go home now" he said satisfied and I nodded "yeah, me too I'm just tired" I said and smiled softly at him which he nodded to.

"Are you okay baby? You keep sleeping and it's stressing me a bit" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Is it wrong for a lady to sleep, Mr Rodriguez?? Because if yes then I don't think this is working out" I said and he smiled widely.

"Moody much?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. "I'm not moody you just don't know how to take care of me" I said and he laughed.

"Come on with me. Are you ovulating or something?" He asked and I scoffed "it was last week you dummy" I said and he laughed.

"Oh... Really?? Tell me more" he said with a sarcastic face and I scoffed "what are you like??? A doctor or something?" I asked and he laughed shaking his head.

"No but I'm taking you to one"he said and I groaned when he was going away. I rolled my eyes seeing he had a smile on his face.

We went to a penthouse and I frowned when we went up.

"Dario my man.. I got your text, what seems to be the problem with your lady?" He asked and I laughed shaking my head.

"Mood swings, ovulated last week and something like that so just do a blood test already" was that a wink he gave his friend?

"Okay ma lady..  follow me" he said and I followed him pouting.

His friend took a needle object looking thingy to pock me and I shook my head.

"Please doctor don't pock me.. I was tired because Dario fucked me twice today in the car and at home"I said and he froze looking at a fazed Dario who had a I don't care look.

"So he did huh? Tell me more" he said and I looked at him as he smiled at me  "well it sort of happened like this, Dario left me at home, took Zahra with him as a father and daughter day out... Ouch!!" I cried and he laughed causing me to snicker at him.

"See it was that easy"he said and I rolled my eyes "so is Dario as bad as they say?" He asked and I rolled my eyes at this man. The audacity he had.

"Who's they?? And no he ain't you can go tell the they that I don't care!!" I cried and he laughed calling Dario to come by me.

Dario engulfed me in his arms and I sniffed softly causing him to smile.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking?" Dario asked and his friend nodded "yeah.. I think so Mr Rodriguez" he said in a mocking tone.

"Shut up Dave" he said and I smiled widely. So Dario's friend's name is Dave.. so that means they are the double D. I started chuckling at my own thoughts and they both looked at me.

"This is my cousin Dave and he's my favourite" he said and Dave groaned.

"No... I'm not but I can be your favourite gu..." They trailed off when that machine beeped.

"Well look at that.. the results are out.. guess you were right Dario. Your sperm was made just for her wasn't it? How long have you two been together now?" He asked and I frowned "10 days I think" I said and Dario shook his head.

"That's fifteen days seven hours and 38 seconds, make that 41" he said and I smiled looking at him.

"It's been ten days since we had sex in the bathroom"he said and I gasped. Did his cousin had to know that we had sex in the bathroom??

Hehehe

Another update

What do you think is the news?

Thanks for reading

Sorry for delays 😘😍