── ⋆⋅ Battle of Gulbarg ⋅⋆ ──

Today I've to go to the neighboring kingdom for peace treaty

Today I've to go to the neighboring kingdom for peace treaty. They're happily giving their kingdom to us and I'm glad that I'm able to take over whole Hyderabad slowly.

Our soldiers stopped in front of the Kingdom of Gulbarga. I entered with the head command officer, the chief and few soldiers. The king welcomed us as we had a friendly talk.

"Sultan, it's that we want something in return for giving our kingdom" I frowned. Till now they were agreeing without anything but what will they even ask. "What is it?" I replied

"I want my daughter to marry your brother" he said and I immediately stood up "You're inviting your own death" I replied while gritting my teeth.

Suddenly all his soldiers took out swords and caged me between them. "So you really want me to take your kingdom through war? As you say." I smirked and the war began.

My soldiers entered as well. I wasn't that fool to not bring any army. With swift motions all his army was dead "Capture him and send him to dungeon" and then I hosted our kingdom's flag with my famous smirk. Everyone hailed.

And then I rode back to our Kingdom. As I entered my chamber, I saw Shivanya sitting on the bed. She looked at me smiling but her smile dropped and her eyes were enlarged. She came towards me with full speed.

"What happened to you Sultan? You've cuts all over your body" she looked worried and cute. I smiled but her eyes had tears in them "Every king has to go through this Begum" she sniffed and I smiled.

The attendees bought the paste to apply on my wound. I removed my kurta and laid on the bed. I looked at Shivanya who was shocked seeing me and I smirked. The maid took the bowl in her hand but suddenly shivanya came forward and took the bowl from her hand and said politely "You can leave, I'll do it"

The attendee bowed and left while I can't stop smiling. She sat and first cleaned the blood from the wounds with wet cloth and then lightly applied the paste on them "Is it paining?" She asked in slow voice

"No" I spoke softly as she nodded. She quitely applied the paste and I was quitely looking at her face. She is beautiful. Her eyes are beautiful, her small sharp nose, her pink lips everything about her is adorable.

She silently stood up and moved out of the chamber. It was again me and loneliness. I kept on staring at the ceiling and then I heard the anklets. My eyes diverted towards her. She had a plate in her hand.

"This is the soup my father always used to drink when he got injured like you" she said and I smiled. "Feed me" I said and she looked shocked. "Feed you?" She asked as I nodded. I saw her gulping before sitting beside me. I sat up with her help "If you're going to sit that far, how am I going to eat it" I said as she scooted near me.

She fed me spoon by spoon and it was delicious whatever it was. "Did Hamza gave you proper tour?" I asked as she nodded "Did you liked the library?" I again asked and she replied "Yes" her smile was telling how much she loved books.

Suddenly father entered and she stood up "Aadil" he said and came and sat beside me. Shivanya went a little far. "I'm proud of my son. You won the fight of Gulbarg." I smiled "That bastard first called for a peace treaty. But then suddenly declared war. But I'm no less. I had my whole army and they chopped the head out of each. The king is in the dungeon. You can visit him" i smirked as he laughed "ofcourse"

"I see Shivanya was feeding you. It's okay you both can continue" he teased and then left laughing. I looked at her to see her face whole red. She again came and sat beside me feeding me.

Soon the soup was over and she asked the attendee to take the bowl. "Suku-Bai" she called and the maid entered "Please call the royal physician" she nodded and left. "I see you care a lot about me huh?" I said and smirked while she blushed

"That's what wives do" I pulled her closer by her wrist as she laid on top of me with enlarged eyes. "Wives do a lot more" she frowned "Lot more?" She asked

"More like, love their husband" i smirked as she understood what I meant. She blushed insanely and stood up "You just ruined my dress, I have to take a bath again" she said as I saw the paste was on her kurti as well.

She ran in the bathroom blushing insanely and I laughed at her silently. This girl is making me go insane for her which I never want to.