── ⋆⋅ Test ⋅⋆ ──

The sunrays were directly falling on my face

The sunrays were directly falling on my face. I yawned a little and stretched my arms. Releasing a deep breath, I turned another side and was about to sleep when I felt hot breath on my face.

Slowly opening my eyes, I saw Shivanya very close to me. Her eyes were closed as she was sleeping peacefully. A smile appeared on my face. But suddenly a pain striked on my head making me wince.

She woke up by sound, and looked at me "What happened Sultan? Are you okay?" She asked in tensed voice. I nodded "Yes I'm fine." I said and stood up to go to washroom. My head was spinning really bad. After having a bath, I went out in white attire to see her getting off from bed. She made a small bun from her hair that were falling down.

She then said "You can rest a little bit. Maybe it will cure your headache" she said as I nodded and laid back on the bed. After a few minutes, she came out of the bathroom in blue attire and then went out of the chamber. She came back with plates full of fruits and sat near me.

She fed me one by one "Why do you get into fight always?" She asked as I frowned and then I realised I had blood spots on my face "It was nothing" i said and she fed me more.

I kept on looking at her face. Was I really doing bad with her? I'll not hurt her feelings but ruining her family is the only option I have to rule over this world. I know she will understand me and also she doesn't have that much brain to use and figure out.

"Why are you so ready today?" I asked as she looked at me "Is alcohol still affecting?" She asked as I frowned "You only said that today you will present me as a queen didn't you?" She said in low voice as I remembered.

"I almost forgot. I'll go change fast" I said and stood up and left hurriedly in bathroom. Attendees helped me and i was ready within an hour. I went out to see her waiting for me.

"I'll be going in Kitchen first to make the food. Then while they enjoy the food, I'll have the sword fight" she said and left. I gulped remembering how strong the man is to fight with her. Yes he isn't stronger than me but will obviously be stronger than her.

If she fails, I'll have to marry someone else. This tradition have been followed in our kingdom which I never agree upon. But my mother did it so she also have to do.

It was almost afternoon when she came back in chamber. She went inside the washroom and then I was called to face the citizens. I moved along with my soldiers behind.

The area was on the huge ground of our palace which was well decorated and big. My throne was set up beside of my father. I greeted him but he didn't. It hurted me a little. I sat back and the food was served.

To be honest, the smell was aromatic. It was vegetarian ofcourse but it smelled so good that I couldn't wait to eat. First my father and mother had it, then my citizens and finally it was my time. I ate one bite and it just melted in my mouth.

I had no idea what is was but it was very appetizing and flavourful. I will not mind eating food made by her everyday. "Delicious" my mother said and had more and more.

I was really full now, and now it was time for the sword fight. Everyone was served some drink made by her to have while enjoying it. And then the announcement was made for her arrival. And there she was.

In white attire which usually women wears while fighting. The dress was tradition which my mother wore and her mother-in-law also wore. She looked pretty in that dress. She had covered her face as well with white net cloth and had no security accessories.

Her hands held sword and the time i saw the way she was holding sword, I can guess she knows very well how to do it. The fight began when the huge bell rang and the man entered. He was taller than her and was well-built.

He attacked her directly and she smoothly dodged it. Her sword moved very smoothly with her wrist going left to right and right to left. She appeared as a great sword fighter. Hamza who was sitting beside me said "She said she don't know how to fight. And now look at her, defeating this bull like man" I chuckled and smacked his head "Respect the man" he teased me and then again looked in front.

I also looked at my wife who was moving her sword effortlessly but suddenly the man gave her a cut on her arm as she winced. I could hear her voice. Her eyes looked at him as this was out of rule to hurt. She felt humiliated as she moved her sword with all strength on his thighs which gave a very deep cut.

I smirked as Hamza said "Yes bhabhi. That's like our queen" I grinned widely as a proud husband and sat back enjoying the way she defeated him. It was over now as she went inside. I excused myself and then went in the chamber.

As I was entering, I saw her talking with someone. I decided to eavesdrop a little. "No Vaishali, that man. First of all he was so tall and muscular, I felt as if he would step on me and I will die" I chuckled at her statement

But who is she talking to? I stood near the door with hands at back and saw a maid she was talking to. She came with her as much I remember. The maid helped her with wounds.

"But see you won Shivanya. Sultan must be very happy" she said as I frowned. How dare she refer my wife so informally. I cleared my throat as they both looked at me. They both stood up and the maid was about to leave but I stopped her.

"Wait!" She looked at me being scared as I stepped a little closer "You know who am I?" I asked her as she nodded "S-Sultan" she said shivering.

"And she?" I pointed at Shivanya as she looked at me and then at her before replying "S-Sultan's wife" i hummed "Hmm, So she is your Sultana got it?" I said in deep voice as she nodded.

But then Shivanya spoke "Sultan. She is not any mere maid but someone whom I know since childhood. We don't treat them as inferiors and i gave her permission to say that to me"

I sighed and asked the maid to leave and then moved a little closer to her. "Fine. Now sit down. See your arms are bleeding" i said and then made her sit down first.