── ⋆⋅Forgiveness⋅⋆ ──

It has been a month now and she is still not melting

It has been a month now and she is still not melting. I tried everything to make her happy. At first she was really scared of me but then slowly she didn't stopped me from coming closer to her which was a very big change for me. In coming 8 months she will forgive me for my sins and we will live like a happy family.

With a huge smile I entered her chamber as she was sitting on the bed. Her health was getting better but her body was still weak and bruises were still visible. She was reading some book which means she is slowly developing interest back on her hobbies. "Begum, What do you want to eat?" I asked but she just gave me a glance and then again looked at her book. I asked attendee to bring fruits for her and juice of fresh fruits as well.

After a while she came and kept it on the side table as I picked up the tray. I picked up the fruit and stretched my hands towards her mouth but she ignored me and took another piece from the plate. I sighed "Begum I'll feed you or else your hand will get dirty and eventually your book will also". She took a moment to think and then nodded lightly as I smiled.

I fed her one by one as she ate it. The environment was peaceful. "You want to go out?" I asked as she looked at me and nodded lightly while looking down. She is still scared of me. Her hair strands were disturbing my view of her face as I stretched my hands to fix it. As soon as my hand went near her face she flinched real bad which clenched my heart. She is still scared of me and not little, very much.

"I'll not hurt you ever again begum. This time you can trust me." She looked at me after settling her hair strand behind her ear and said "Ek baar kisi se aitbaar uth jaye, toh agla insaan zeher khaye ya kasam, farq nahi pdta." This directly stabbed right on my heart. My eyes got filled with tears but i managed to say

"I don't care if you don't trust me but i genuinely promise that in this world if someone tries to hurt you or our child, I'll be the one to kill that person even if it's me." She looked straight in my eyes as I found nothing in her eyes except the coldness and hate for me. I thought things were becoming better but it was a long way to go and I'm never losing my hope. I know she will forgive me if not for her, then for our child.

I asked an attendee to bring the equipment as he bought it inside the chamber. She looked at it and frowned. "I specially ordered this for you from other state. This chair has wheels attached to it in which you can sit and I'll take you to garden today." She smiled as I knew she would agree. She haven't gone outside for a month and she might be missing her pet. I picked her up in my arms carefully as she closed her eyes tightly. Her both hands gripped upon her cloth as I bit my lips, I didn't want to break down right now.

I made her sit on the chair as she breathed heavily and opened her eyes. I passed her the water as she gulped it down. And then we moved towards the garden. As we reached there, all of our pets came running towards her. She smiled widely you all missed me right. I smiled looking at her finally smiling after a long time.

The rabbit jumped upon her lap while the pup and kitten was near her legs. I pushed the chair further till the middle of the garden as all the birds and flies moved around her. It was like every animal here missed her a lot but not more than me. Her smile is the thing which I wanted to see since very long.