13 Back Check

Part 13 Back Check

Manorama was stuck knowing Arnav was on Akash's side.

"Arnav bituwa, is that you who talk like this?"

"Yes Mami, because it's his life. He should live as he wants... If he is fine, I will get them married without anyone's acceptance"

That shocked Manorama more.

"Mami, how could Akash be happy marrying someone when he loves Payalji?" Anjali asked.

"Di, there is no chance for me to marry anyone. I will marry Payalji and that's final" Akash said firmly.

"Arnav bituwa is right. I'm also on Akash's side in this, no matter who is fine with this marriage" Manohar said, looking at Manorama.

"Being his father, you should lash him when he makes a mistake" Manorama said.

"I will lash him IF (stressing) he makes a mistake. I don't think this is a mistake. In fact, this time, he acts like a family-oriented guy... unlike you"

"Thank you, Papa " Akash hugged Manohar.

"I will come to Payal Bitiya's house and I will get her married to you," Manohar said making Manorama shocked.

"See, she had not even stepped into our house but started separating everyone from me" Manorama cried.

"Payalji doesn't separate you from us. It's you who is getting separated from us by conflicting with us" said Akash.

"Akash is right, Mami. If you accept Payal, you don't have to get separated from us" Arnav said.

"We don't have to wait for her acceptance, Arnav bituwa. She likes only useless things. She runs behind on money. Leave her. We will get them married" Manohar said firmly.

"I will leave this house if this marriage happens"

"I will leave you forever if this marriage doesn't happen" Akash warned, making Manorama stunned.

"What are you going to do having no one by your side? Your son is ready to leave you. Your family doesn't like your decision. Will you be happy after making all of us disappointed?" Manohar asked.

"Is that Koon Bari Taang more important than me to you?" Manorama asked Akash.

"I didn't think like that before. You are the one making me think like that because you are restricting me from marrying Payalji and she is not accepting me because you don't like her. She didn't want to be a problem creator in our family. That's what made me understand her generosity"

"Manorama, it will not be wise to be stubborn after he realizes who is better," Manohar said and looked at Akash.

"We are going to GH tomorrow no matter if your mother is coming or not"

Manorama cried sitting on the couch.

"No one cares for me... no one wants my happiness..."

"First you start caring for others and think about their happiness. Then they will think about you. And... stop your drama. We are not going to give heed to it anymore"

Manorama wiped her cheek.

"Ok... I will agree to this wedding but..."

Cutting her,

"No ifs and buts... you agreed to the wedding that's all" Manohar said.

"Thank you, Ma" Akash hugged Manoram and ran to his room.

Arnav also headed to his room smiling. He came to his room and called Khushi. She received his call.

"Mami agreed to Akash and Payal's wedding"