32 Lie?

Part 32 Lie?

Shyam fumed. What could he do for money from here on? How brilliantly Arnav locked him financially...! Did he intentionally do that to make him helpless? The much he knew, there was no auditing ahead in AR. It must be Arnav's plan to make him penniless.

Why was not this Anjali cautious? She lost her purse and Arnav used the situation in his favor, Shyam thought unaware of the truth that Arnav didn't use the situation but CREATED the situation...!

At first, Arnav snatched Khushi from him, and now his economic status...! How cunning this Raizada was! Shyam thought the man who was the Master of cunning!

Arnav smirked to see Shyam's paled face. There was much more to go, Mr. Snake! Arnav thought inwardly.

"Di, take rest. Don't stress yourself for anything. I'm here for you. I will not let any EVIL FORCE touch you" He said looking at Shyam.

Anjali smiled pleasantly. Arnav left the room.

"I don't expect Sale Sahib would change to this extent... that too within a day of his wedding," Shyam said feeling sad.

"What do you mean?" Anjali frowned.

"Before his marriage, you were always his priority. He never gave excuse but fulfilled your needs. This is the first time he does that"

"What does he do?"

"So what if AR is getting ready for the auditing? How long will it take to apply for a new card? Why doesn't he do that? What does that mean? His priority changed...! He finds SOMEONE more important than you. That's why he is slacking interest in you. Very soon he will throw you out of RM...mark my words...!"

"Enough Shyamji... mind your words. What happened to you that you are talking too much about Chotte? I know my brother. I know what you are thinking. He is married now. That's why you are thinking he changed his priorities. He just didn't have time to apply for new cards. He is a busy businessman. He is not sitting at home doing nothing. I lost my cards, so he gave HIS cards to me. Is not it showing his interest in me? So what if his priorities changed? He has a wife now. I should not expect to be his priority. It will cause bitterness in the family. I know my Chotte. He loves me. It's enough for me. I don't want to be his priority. I will be happy if he gives the position to Khushiji because I know how hard his past was. If Khushiji brings him out of it and makes him smile, I will feel blessed. Understand that. I didn't expect you would think of our relationship as cheap. By the way, why are you bothered about getting the new cards a lot?"

Shyam was stuck.

"Why would I bother about it, Rani Sahiba? I just said what I feel... I can't see you gloomy... don't you know that?" he tried to play his cards again.

"You are feeling wrong... control your feelings" Saying that, Anjali went to the washroom, leaving Shyam helpless.

Why the hell did he lose his patience? He should have calmly injected venom in her blood. He messed it up.

Evening

Khushi and Payal came from GH. They gave sweets to Raizadas that Khushi prepared before their wedding. They served it to all. Taking a particular sweet box, Khushi headed to their room. It was sugarless sweet, specially prepared for Arnav... undoubtedly by Khushi...!

As she didn't expect, Shyam blocked her way. Khushi moved a step back frowning.

"How could you marry Arnav, Khushiji? How could you forget my love? Didn't you think of me for at least once? I told you how much I love you...!"