Chapter 12

Day by day seemed to pass. Nothing out of the ordinary as Josie got to know her future family. The people Rosalie had spent almost a century with.

Peace was felt by all those in Forks High school except one student.

Bella Swan was irritated, Edward Cullen, the big douche bag who had embarrassed her, was missing for the wole week after they'd met. She had wanted to confront him on her second day in Forks High.

Josie had a calm week so far.

Nothing had brought her happy mood down, and nothing could.

I mean, she had gotten the most precious person in her life back, her soulmate, the literal other half of her soul.

She'd been given a second chance by Fate and she'd never be able to repay that debt.

Her love for Rosalie was something that even the stars wouldn't have been able to predict.

When Josie goes to sleep at night the last thought on her mind is Rosalie, and when she wakes up in the morning her first thought is of Rosalie.

She just couldn't get enough of the blond haired golden eyed vampire.

Their love knew no bounds.

And sure, many people believe that their love for the most precious person in their life was the most special thing in the world, that no one could top their love story or whatever.

But to be honest, no one could say that they died for their soulmate, and rose from them dead, and even reincarnated just to be with them again.

Rosalie was worth every single second of Josie's attention, she was worth more than 70+ years of being dead.

She was worth everything in the eyes of Josie, and she'd never let the blond go again, not unless Rosalie orders her to, and she prayed to the gods that Rosalie never asked her to walk away from her.

She would, even though it would kill her inside, she'd do anything for Rosalie, even if it meant dying for her again.

...

Edward was back.

Now isn't this a new piece to the puzzle.

Apparently he was even trying to talk to Bella.

Which, why would he do that?

Especially if the smell of her blood could send him into a frenzy.

Josie honestly would have chosen to ignore the temptation, choosing not to get involved unless she had to.

Edward surely was playing a very dangerous game. And she prayed to the gods it worked out in his favor, cause if not, she'd have an injured or dead twin, and she'd have to kill Rosalie's coven brother.

Something that wouldn't endear her to the Cullen family, that's for sure.

But, she'd do it.

Hopefully Rosalie would be able to forgive her for it down the road if she did end up having to kill Edward.

But since Rosalie didn't care too much for Edward besides the simple fact that she'd known him her whole immortal life, Josie didn't think that she'd mind too much.

...

Josie was having a good day, it was snowing when she exited her class.

Something that made her grin.

She loved the snow, it reminded her of the winter she'd spent with Rosalie back in 1932.

They'd gotten over a foot of snow the night before and Rosalie and her had plans the next day.