Chapter 3

"Do you wanna go somewhere private? " He says. I feel like this is going somewhere, and I'm all for it. I feel a little anxious, but obviously I do. "Yes please. " He grabs my hand and walks me to the stairs. As we walk up the stairs he tightens his grip on my hand. When we make it to his room, he stops before he opens the door. He knocks. Nobody answers and there's no moans or gushy noises, so we walk in. "Hello? Anyone fuckin in here? " He shouts. No one answers, so I take my shoes off and sit on his bed. "Is this okay? " He nods and gestures for me to close the door. I think he wants to have sex with me. I mean there's not a problem with it, but it seems a little fast. As I get up and close the door I can feel his gaze on my ass. I have a feeling he likes what he sees. He opens a drawer and grabs a shoe box from inside of it. Is that where he keeps his condoms? "What's in there? " He grins. "You'll see. I assume you've never done this before? " Well duh. "Well it depends what it is. " "If you can't tell by the smell then I guess you haven't. " It smells kinda skunky and sweet, is that weed? "Is that weed?" He gives me that mischievous smile that I've only seen once or twice. "Maybe, tee hee. " He giggles. I look at him roll up the joint with experience, he obviously does this often. "This might be your first time smoking with one of the coolest dudes in the world. " I roll my eyes. "Oh you don't believe me? " He licks the paper and lightly presses down to seal it. He makes his way over to where I'm sitting with the joint in one hand, and a lighter in the other. He sits down right next to me, we're basically smooshed together. He turns on a little speaker and plays old rnb music. "You like this typa music too? " I ask. "Who doesn't? It's a bop. " I look into his eyes as he puts the joint in my mouth and lights it for me, moving my hair out the way. "Inhale, okay? " He whispers. I nod, still looking into his deep brown eyes, and him looking into mine. Still making eye contact, I inhale as he lights it up. He smiles a little, expecting something from me. I feel a deep burning in my throat, almost an itch. I start coughing trying to hold it in, but the pressure in my throat says otherwise. He giggles at my cough attack. "Oh, you're such a cutie. " he takes the joint from my lips and takes a longer hit. I finally stop coughing, and his face turns red. I can tell he can feel it too. The pressure is in his throat now. He starts coughing, trying to show off, but failing to hold it in. "Oh, you're so cute. " I mock him. I giggle. I pull the bottle of vodka from my backpack. I pop open the top, chugging it like it's water. "You want some? " "Of course I do. " He tries to challenge me and drink it like I did, but he ends up gagging and coughing. "How do you do that?! Straight vodka is disgusting."
I giggle and try to mimic his grin. Reaching for the joint, " I've been drinking since I was 10." I say while puffing. "Oh, so you a professional?" I nod, happy to show off.

Before I know it, the bottle of vodka is empty and we're both lying on the bed gone as hell. I'm playing games on my phone. Everyone should have left, it's around 4 am now. He smacks my phone out of my hand, I thought he was asleep. I flinch. He traces his pointer and middle finger along my jawline, forcing me to look at him. He crawls on top of me, his bulge poking at my vagina. He sweeps my hair from under my head. Before I have the chance to say anything, he's saying my name and kissing my neck. The warmth of his mouth against my skin, his teeth scraping and poking at my skin leaving dark purple hickeys. "Nicholas? " He shushes me. One hand on the other side of my neck, holding my head in place as he bites and kisses all over my neck in different places. He starts kissing up to my jawline, slowly moving to my lips. I can't be patient anymore, I shift his lips gently towards mine with my hands, him towering over me, I know what's coming. His print becomes larger, I can't help but look down. He knows what he's doing. His tongue colliding with mine. The heat and the tension of the music and us drunk with him on top of turns me on. He turns me on. I've never felt this way before. He pulls me up, spreading my legs slightly so that I can feel it rubbing against me. I bite his lip, letting him know I'm getting impatient. He pulls away and looks me in my eyes. "Can I see you? " I nod. He pulls my crop and jacket from over my head and kisses my chest and neck down. He kisses my waist and says my name while he does it. I can feel his breathing on my waist, his girthy tattooed arms rubbing up and down on my body. He cups my cleavage as he kisses right above my bra. He looks up at me for approval. "You can. " I whisper to him. Slowly, he takes my leggings off, teasing me. Knowing that we're all alone in this house, we can be as loud as we want. He drags my panties from under me and over my feet as he looks my naked body up and down, biting his lip. "Damn." I giggle. It comforts me that he finds my stretch marks attractive. He licks me up and down, and stops at my labia. Licking and sucking on my clit, he moves his tongue around in circles, looking for the g spot. When he finds it I moan, surprising both of us. "Right there? " I run my fingers through his hair as he goes down on me with passion. "Oh god Nicholas.." "You know I love it when you call me by my real name. " He sits up, on his knees. Taking his shirt off, I can see all the tattoos across his chest. I sit up, positioning myself. Getting on my hands and knees for him. I crawl over to him, in just a bra. I run my fingers over his chest, him looking down at me. I position my arms over the back of his neck, kissing him passionately and dragging him down onto me. He kisses me so good, the sourness of the vodka taste in his mouth, it's so addictive. He shifts his neck over to me. I kiss and suck on his skin, feeling up and down on his girthy arms and chest. Leaving my marks all over him. I take his pants off impatiently, waiting for him to take me on. "Come on baby. " I say impatiently. He pushes me up onto the back of the bedframe, my ass resting on the pillow. He spreads my legs, taking a good look at my vagina. "Such a beautiful pussy. " he whispers to me. He drags me down, man handling me just like I need. While I pull his boxers off, he has this needy look on his face like he can't wait any longer. "I wanna be inside you Forest. " He whimpers while making eyes contact.

"Is this your first time? "