dinner

AH I'm so sorry for making u guys wait I'm sorry 😭 also this chapter is supposed to feel really awkward so yea❤️
__________________________________

~no one's pov~

Husk and Angel dust are walking to the restaurant underneath the umbrella together to avoid the acid rain, after 10 minutes or so they finally reach the fancy restaurant and they go inside, it's pretty packed and Angel dust sits down in the lobby while husk goes to hostess to tell her that he has a reservation set for today.

~angels pov~

So I sit down while husk goes to talk to the hostess or whatever it's called at a restaurant and it is cold as fuck in here! Were in hell whys it so cold??

And this feels a bit..not weird but more....different? I mean the whole dinner thing with husk or whatever, I mean I know it's just a casual dinner amongst friends but..I don't know, I'm probably just overthinking this shit..he wouldn't...never mind why am I even thinking about this? I'm-..I'm just being dumb

I'm practically fuckin shakin while I wait for husk and I guess he comes back and see's this so he took off his black jacket and put it around me without saying anything..he's really, really..great.....

Wait-wtf why do I keep thinking this shit??

Ugh whatever...anyways husk put his hand out to me after he puts his coat on me, helping me up and then we walk over to a table and sit down

~husk's pov~

Why the fuck am I so fuckin nervous?? It's literally  J͟U͟S͟T͟  a casual dinner between two friends. No need to be nervous! Yet here I am....Whatever...we sit down and I just pick the menu or whatever up right away and I try to cover my face with it cuz for some fuckin reason I'm blushing???? Anyways angel seems to just be calm and casual, like I should be. And he grabs the menu as well, looking in it

After a few silent minutes behind the menu I sit it back down, avoiding eye contact with Angel cuz this is awkward as shit. Then angel talks "so uh...is this a date?~" he says. He always speaks like this, flirting with me and whatever so...why is this just now making me nervous?

I start blushing or..something and then I talk back "NO. THIS ISNT A FUCKING DATE!" I meant to just say it but i accidentally yelled it for some reason, angel just looks at me, obviously surprised i yelled..I was too. Fuck, I made this even more awkward..what is wrong with me today? After that I look at the ground to avoid eye contact with Angel and I wait for the waiter to come by or something.

After a couple awkward silent moments you could literally cut the tension with a knife. Then the waiter come and we ask for our orders and go back to being quiet. Then Angel speaks again "so uhm...you alright?" Why was he asking me that?? Eh whatever "..ye-yeah." I say hesitantly for some reason, I mean I was okay..right? It's not like I'm..nervous?? Oh what the fuck this is my mind I can think whatever I want. I am totally fucking nervous. But WHY???

I can see the doubt on angels face but then I guess he just brushed it off. "So...eh...what did ya order?" Angel says, I'm guessing to try to break the awkwardness. "I-uh I just ordered booze and a stake" I say back to him.

..Did that sound to boring?..Or was that to extra to order?..What did he order?! Oh shit I forgot!! Wait if he's asking me he must've forgot too, am I that forgettable?..Ugh why am I thinking this much!!!

~angels pov~

Alright husk looks anxious as fuck for some reason but I mean I kinda am too, I don't know why I just am? I mean..maybe he's nervous about Val or Vox or something but I don't know why i am...oh anyways what husk ordered actually sounds so good! I just ordered something plain, he'll probably think it's boring...or too extra? Wait who the fuck is paying. That is gonna be awkward cuz I didn't bring my wallet soooo

"o-oh cool! I just got spaghetti and meatballs with vodka" I say back to him..oh fuck okay that sounded really really extra, with vodka? Ugh why'd I say that!! "Oh, that's cool" husk says back...okay, I just need to take a deep breath..and calm down.........okay. No need to be nervous, just be your normal, totally fuckable self! Wait- does he wanna fuck me? Is that why he's doin this whole date-thingie..-well I mean this isn't a date but..

~no one's pov~

Angel sighs and looks down at his gloved fingers as he begins to talk to husk "so uh..do ya' wanna fuck me? Is that why you took me here and is acting all nervous an' shit?" Angel says. As soon as angel says that husk jolts up and looks at angel, blushing slightly as he looks confused. "The fuck- no! I don't wanna fuckin fuck you!" Husk yells to angel as he still stares at him. Angel dust just looks at him "I- I mean I.." husk stammers out "eh, whatever you say~" angel says back calmly

~angels pov~

WHAT THE FUCK WHY DOESNT HE WANT TO FUCK ME YETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT AGHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Eh my looks can make anyone submit to me so it won't be long till then, I just gotta wait~

~no one's pov~

Husk and angel get their food and they begin eating, after a little while of just silence angel begins a conversation (finally) and to sum it up they were laughing and drinking and they drank and drank and drank until...they got very drunk! After they were finished drinking and eating they began walking back to the casino, it stopped raining so they didn't need to use the umbrella to walk back. They get to the front of the casino and husk grabs angels wrist to stop him from going inside the casino.

"Hey..angel?" Husk says as he still holds onto angels wrist "yea husk" angel says back. Angel walks in front of husk and he lets go of his wrist, husk then places his hands on angels shoulders "ehm...I just..wanna try somethin...." Husk says, looking at angel in his eyes "well? Go ahead then do whatever ya want" angel says, smiling as he speaks to husk. "..o-ok.." husk says quietly right before he slowly leans in towards angel, he then kisses him; Angel is obviously surprised by this sudden act of affection but he doesn't pull away, instead he just closes his eyes and lean into the kiss.
__________________________________

Did I make up for not updating my story for awhile🥲

Did u guys like this chapter? Also I'll update tomorrow :D

Words:1153