Visitors

Sorry for the wait again 😭
Hope this chapter actually fully publishes instead of kind of not like the last one? Idk lmao anyways hope you like this chapter :3
__________________________________

~no one's pov~

Vox sits down at the bar as he waits for velvette to come visit him. As he sits down he sees that the bartender, Steve. Is actually there today. He ignores him and just grabs his phone from his pocket and he begins playing an online game until Velvette shows up. After almost an hour Vox hears someone speak loudly. "VOX. WHERE ARE YOU, YOU FLAT FACED FUCK!"

As Vox hears this his face lights up and he turns around to see no one other than, Velvette. Who is standing next to the casino entrance on the inside with her phone in one hand the her purse resting on her arm as it's on her hip as she's blowing pink bubblegum.

Vox stands up and quickly makes his way over to Velvette. "Velvette, hello!" Vox says in an enthusiastic tone of voice as he extends his arms with a grin. "Oh, hey Vox." Velvette says as she types on her smartphone, not even looking at Vox.

"So..how have things been at the tower?" Vox asks as he puts his hands behind his back. "Oh for Christ sake, it's been terrible!" Velvette replies back as she puts her phone in her purse. "Oh? How s-" Vox is about to speak but gets interrupted by velvette. "Val!! He's been of the rails since you supposedly 'tried to fucking kill him.', he's been talking nonstop about it and barley even getting any work done because he's so caught up with you...wait which he's the one that was being a jerk to you in the first place, why would he be the angry one he doesn't even have any right??" Velvette says quickly as she continues to talk.

"And he was like 'oh Velvette, I'm so upset. Fetch me my depression dildo' which..that is disgusting! Why would he fucking ask me that I'm not the one that does that for him why would-" velvette was about to keep talking and rambling but Vox decided to interrupt her before she could get any further. "I..don't want to know about that dear. Do you want a drink? Food? Money? Anything. It's free here." Vox says, he narrows his eyes and grins as he speaks again, lowering his voice. "It's not actually free. I just take it." Vox whispers.

Velvette grins at Vox before speaking again. "As enticing as that sounds darling, I'm fine for now. Why don't you show me..where you've been staying or something? I mean, as long as it's not a heron closet" Velvette laughs as he speaks. Vox just stares blankly at her for a moment as he stays silent and smiles at her. Velvette looks at Vox who is silent and staring at her and she speaks.

At some point Vox snaps out of it and just laughs shallowly. He then walks away and towards the small staircase that leads to his temporary room. As they are walking Vox hears a voice speak up. "Velvs? Is that you ya bitch!" Vox turns to see Angel smiling at velvette and speaking to her. Velvette replies with "heyyy angell!!"

Vox scowls slightly as he watches as Velvette walk over to Angel to talk to him and leave himself behind. Vox rolls his eyes and crosses his arms and just silently follows behind Velvette. Angel and velvette begin talking and Vox is just standing behind Velvette angrily as she talked to Angel.

~Voxs pov~

Ugh...anytime Velvette is around Angel they always talk and always forget about me..or well..that's not the point. The whole point of Velvs being here is to talk to me!! Whatever..I'll just..insert myself into the conversation or something.

"Hey! Uh- did you guys know that coconuts are actually more dangerous than sharks? Yeah!! Pop culture actually has trained us to fear sharks, but in reality, sharks are less dangerous than a falling coconut!! Falling coconuts kill 30 times more people annually than sharks do! I know it sounds crazy but-" in the middle of my talk I look over at velvette and angel and I see them looking at me with a weird face, like they're laughing at me. I narrow my eyes slightly and look to the side, embarrassed. I speak quietly. "But..uh-..I just- thought that was..cool."