A violent pain in her wrist forced the medicine bowl in Mingzhu's hand to knock over to the ground, the thick and black concoction splashed all over, and the broken sound of the porcelain bowl was crisp and harsh.

Mingzhu closed her eyes as if confessing her fate, and sighed helplessly. She slowly raised her eyelids, stared directly at them, calmly said: "Don't get angry."

The things on the ground were shattered and ruined, and even the door was knocked down by him.

An icy smile appeared at the corner of Zhao Zhi's mouth. She was so angry that he stared at her coldly. He raised his hand to pinch her chin, leaving two conspicuous red marks, and he was silent for a long time. Ask every sentence.

He knew well that she didn't want the child in her belly from the beginning, she tried to get rid of it.

Zhao Shi suppressed the sadness in his heart, and his voice seemed to be squeezed out of his throat. He asked in a low voice, "Did you drink it?"

Mingzhu froze for a moment, then slowly shook his head. Before she could drink, she was interrupted by him.

Zhao Shishu took a sigh of relief, and the strength of pinching her was not relieved. His voice was as low as before. He couldn't hear the joy or anger. He looked down at her and his eyes were still faint, and he uttered four words: "Don't be foolish."

Mingzhu's face was a little bit painful when he pinched, and her soft white face left reddish fingerprints.

Zhao Shi watched her frown, loosen her fingers, and gently rubbed her brows and eyes. His cold expression softened a little, but he still said coldly, "You hurt my child, I won't let go. Through your family."

Mingzhu lowered her head and said flatly: "You never care if I want it or not."

What she said was not a complaining attitude, but a straightforward tone to tell the truth.

Zhao Shi gritted his teeth and endured for a while, staring at her profile with sore eyes, and he said, "I thought you changed your mind."

Wishful thinking thought she was softened and could tolerate the child. In the end, he was still passionate about himself. In this matter, she was reluctant to compromise again and again, and her heart was colder than a stone.

Zhao Shi twitched the corners of his mouth bitterly, his eyes were sore and sore. He swallowed his throat and said to her dumbly, "You don't want to raise it, it's okay."

He let go of her chin, and his eyes moved away indifferently. He said, "If the child is born, you don't need to care about it. I will send the child to the palace."

Mingzhu's heart seemed to be pricked, and the sharp needle pierced her temple precisely, and she was so painful that she could hardly speak.

The complexion on her face suddenly turned white, and her eyes became dark. She held the tabletop and stood firm, her breath a little weak: "I see."

The concubine was not qualified to raise his own children, and it was normal for him to make this kind of decision.

She was just kind of unspeakable sadness.

Zhao Shi felt uncomfortable looking at her pale face, but he was not afraid that she could not hear her at all, so he would find another chance to get the child away while he was not paying attention.

He lifted her face, met her eyes, cruelly, and said: "Zhuzhu, you know I am not a good person, so don't deliberately annoy me."

Mingzhu hadn't thoroughly learned his methods before, so he thought it too well.