Zhao Shi's eyes were dark and deep, and Ming Zhu was staring at it so that her heart was hairy.

The man's eyes were deep and quiet, and Mingzhu saw the corners of his lips move. After a long time, she did not hear him say a word.

Zhao Shi's face was pale, and the lamps in the room seemed to be lonely white lanterns, and the scarlet blood that reached his throat was faintly uncontrollable.

Mingzhu was disturbed by the look in his eyes. She raised her head to face these red and cracking eyes, feeling a little trembling in her heart. She asked, "What's the matter with you?"

Of course Mingzhu was surprised. In the two lifetimes, Zhao Shi had not seen so many tears. The crystal tears fell from his eye sockets and covered his entire face.

If you have a nightmare, you won't cry like this.

The curtain blocked most of the light and shadow, and Zhao Shi's eyes were blurred. He stretched out his hand cautiously, and when his fingertips touched her hair, he retracted back as if he had been burned by sparks.

He blinked gently, and a string of salty tears fell in his sore eyes.

When Mingzhu saw this, she remained silent. She didn't know which word she had said wrong, and she evoked his tears.

Zhao Shi opened his mouth. He hadn't spoken yet. The blood pressure in his throat couldn't be controlled, and bright red blood slowly flowed out from the corner of his mouth.

After a while, Mingzhu broke the silence first. She kindly said: "Let me call the doctor for you."

The man who had been silent suddenly grabbed her wrist when she got up, and the rustling voice was very low. He raised his hand and wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth with his sleeve, "No need."

His voice seemed to have passed through the years: "I'm fine."

Mingzhu didn't think he was okay, but since he said so, she shouldn't be a good nosy person.

Zhao Shi slowly recovered from the state of extreme tension, before he gritted his teeth with all his strength, the tips of his teeth pierced the corners of his mouth, and there was a fine pain.

He closed his eyes, and it didn't take long before he opened them slowly, the pain in his body reminded him that this was not a dream.

Zhao Shi's hand lightly rested on the position of his heart, and when he stabbed in with the tip of a knife without hesitation, it was a kind of tingling pain that pierced the heavenly spirit. But he did not regret it.

Those days of living like a dead body are too long, if it is really a walking dead, at least it won't hurt.

But at that time he really felt that it was better to be alive than to die.

As soon as Zhao Shi's hand touched her face, Mingzhu frowned and avoided.

Zhao Shi said sorry.

Mingzhu was silent for a while and reminded him: "You should get out of bed and wash your face."

Tears and blood mixed together, bleakly embarrassed.

Zhao Shi also guessed that he was not so good now. He got out of bed and looked at his face clearly through the mirror.

Thin and cold, with obvious contours. When he was young, he still had the arrogance that didn't show up.

Zhao Shi washed away the wet marks on his face and sat dry by the window all night.

Mingzhu is sensitive and delicate. During this period of time, Zhao Zhi seems to be different. This is not to say that his character has changed, but that his eyes are not right. It was even deeper than before, like a piece of sea with a calm surface but turbulent waves.