There were commonly used wound medicines in the carriage. Zhao Shi found the medicine bottle, lowered his head slightly, and closed his eyebrows. He first wiped her palms with a clean handkerchief, and then applied the ointment little by little.

The smell of this ointment is good, as if there is a scent of begonia pear blossoms, sweet and greasy, and comfortable.

Mingzhu couldn't move her hand, so he could only hold it, and she didn't feel how painful this wound was.

She didn't want to talk to him, let alone talk to him. He wouldn't be uncomfortable scolding him.

Zhao Shi helped her get the medicine, but he didn't know where to get a small pair of scissors.

Mingzhu's state immediately tightened, "What are you doing?"

Zhao Shi pressed her finger and explained faintly: "Help you cut your nails."

Mingzhu naturally refused, "I don't want it."

Zhao Shi raised his head, his eyes seemed puzzled, and he asked, "Why?"

After a long pause, the man softly calmed her tension, and said to her in a gentle and gentle voice: "If you cut your nails, you won't hurt yourself next time."

Mingzhu was hugged and sat on his lap. When struggling, the belt around his waist was slouched. The fabric was light and the skirt was a little messy.

Her face may be flushed with anger, "I don't feel any pain."

Zhao Shiman gave an inadvertent hum, grabbed her fingers, and looked down. Her fingernails were light pink, not too long, and they were dyed beautifully.

He still used scissors to cut off the nails of her hands, and the trim was clean and round.

Mingzhu scolded him for being ill.

Zhao Shi didn't respond.

He let go of her hand, and she immediately escaped from his arms and sat down on the other side of the collapse.

Mingzhu sorted out her messy clothes, she eased her mood, looked at him blankly, and asked, "Where is my daughter?"

"In the carriage behind."

Mingzhu stood up and walked outside without saying a word.

Zhao Zhi's eyes were fast and her hands were quick, her green fingers pinched her waist, and Mingzhu fell on him. He frowned, "Where to go?"

When he talked, his breath fell on her ears, numb and uncomfortable.

"She will make trouble if she doesn't see me."

Zhao Shi looked down and thought, and after thinking about it, it was true, but he was slightly dissatisfied with this matter. It is not a good thing for children to be too clingy.

"You are always used to her."

Zhao Shi didn't accuse him of saying this, instead, his low, dumb voice revealed a little grievance.

Mingzhu knew that his inexplicable possessiveness began to haunt him again, "Xiao Man is very good, I just want to spoil her."

The little girl has to be pampered, and Mingzhu is reluctant to spend money on her body, but she is not stingy with her daughter, and she has to use the best she can give for food and clothing.

When Mingzhu talked about her daughter, she was not so calm. She turned her face away, and there was no emotion in her eyes. She asked: "When you return to the capital, will you leave Xiaoman to someone else to raise?"