ROMANCE SUBGENRE [Sweet Romance]

Sweet Romance, aka Clean Romance, caters to readers who are looking for stories that focus on the romantic aspects of relationships without including explicit or graphic sexual content. These books offer a wholesome and heart-warming reading experience for all ages, showcasing the emotional connection between characters, their feelings of love, and their journey towards finding happily ever after.

❤️ Sample blurb of a sweet romance novel: The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion introduces us to Don Tillman, a brilliant yet socially challenged genetics professor on an unconventional quest to find love. Determined to find his perfect match through a scientific survey – The Wife Project – Don's life takes an unexpected turn when he meets Rosie Jarman. Rosie, spontaneous and fiery, is on a quest of her own – to find her biological father. As Don helps Rosie in her search, he finds himself breaking his own strict rules, embarking on an endearing and humorous journey of self-discovery and love. This charming novel is a heartwarming and witty exploration of the unpredictable nature of love and the joy of finding someone who just might make you change your plans.