RHAZIEN

Firstly, I would like to express my deepest gratitude and thanks to you, the reader, for choosing to read Rhazien. This may be one of my best stories yet, and I am pleased to share this connection with you. I do hope you enjoy this story as much as I did planning and writing it! Sit back, buckle your seatbelts, and let me ensnare you in a thriller that ought to throw you down a rabbit hole. :)

Secondly, I would like to express my deepest gratitude and special thanks to the ONC judges! Without you, the heart and driven souls of the ONC -- the contest would be nothing without the hard-working, wonderful judges who volunteered to make this contest happen each year! Thank you, judges!^^

Thirdly, I would like to wish every participant the best of luck in the 2024 annual ONC! Soar high with your entries and raise them like shining stars! I wish you all the best of luck, and may the odds ever be in your favour!

Lastly, I dedicate this story to my readers, the judges, the individuals who enjoy Gothic, dark thrillers, paranormal, crime etc, and the creatures who roam the night 🌕

Summary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Be careful of the waters you tread in, Mr. Crawford because you might become the very thing that lurks beneath." In the gritty underworld of London, Rhazien Crawford leads a double life. By day, he works as a detective, solving crimes and bringing justice to the streets. But by night, he is a vampire hunter battling the undead and protecting the innocent from their bloodthirsty clutches. One night, Rhazien's usual hunt takes a dark turn when he stumbles upon a child caught in the middle of a massacre. Unable to leave the boy to his fate, Rhazien takes him under his wing until Van Helsing Inc. can find him a safe home. But as he delves deeper into the child's past, Rhazien discovers that he is the son of Lord Ravenwood, the notorious crime boss of London. Now, Rhazien must decide between his duty as a detective and his duty as a vampire hunter. With time running out and his morals at stake, he must find a way to liberate London from the grip of corruption and protect the kid at all costs. Will he overcome the darkness within and emerge victorious, or will he succumb to the shadows and become the very thing he hunts? Only time will tell in this thrilling tale of danger, intrigue, and battle between a hunter and the creatures of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rhazien Crawford

Special thanks to HayleyLHeureux for making this gorgeous character aesthetic for me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Copywrite started on: (February 14, 2024)
By: Breanne L'Heureux
All rights reserved!
This story belongs to me, the author and creator of Rhazien.
Rhazien is only available on Wattpad!
No part of this book may be reproduced or stored in a retrieval system in any form by all means.
Electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the author's permission.
This book is a work of fiction; names, characters, places, events, and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or fictitious.
Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
No ideas from this book may be reproduced in any other book, form, or site without my permission.
Failing to adhere to the copywrite note, such as anything listed above, will be blocked and reported.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Small note:

This book is set in the historical times of London and will contain a tiny bit of future-like technology that is not meant to be in this timeline, creating a new spin on fiction. Events in this book are purely fictitious and a part of the author's imagination.

A/N: Hello, my lovely readers! I am honoured to present the first draft of a new ONC 2024 story: Rhazien. I've been itching to create a gritty, dark, paranormal, thriller type of book for a while, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! I added a unique amount of symbolism within this story that I thought was very clever, including a special theme of names ;) Let's see how many you can catch!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warnings:

Dark themes

Violence and gore (some moments will be heavier)

Death

Murder

Gritty themes

Course Language

More will be added later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt chosen:

Prompt #3: "Your greatest fear is the monsters in the dark

Prompt #3: "Your greatest fear is the monsters in the dark. The last thing you expect is to become the Monster in the dark."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! Please read the first five chapters before deciding to continue :)

Feel free to vote, comment, and share! Your support means the world to me!

If you are reading this book on another website other than Wattpad, you are at risk of a malware attack. RHAZIEN is exclusively published on Wattpad.

Now, shall we begin? 😏