I

8/5/1995... We've been looking over the security footage, and it seems as if 1006 is communicating with its mind... This isn't safe... Elliot needs to get rid of this thing... right now. I don't got much more to say about it except that it's completely learned English... every single word in the dictionary... and that it has found out a way to communicate, without communicating... if that makes any sense... Alright... If ANYTHING, and I mean ANYTHING goes wrong... I will tape it, and run away... to my wife and kids... I love them so much, I really do. One last thing... 1006 keeps talking about the special day, the eighth. I don't know what it means by that, but I don't think it will be anything good, unless the security can keep it inside that cell... Which is likely it'll break out... It knows everything about this place, it has scanned everything... Playcare... the children... they are not safe. Not one bit.

DogDay POV:

I wake up, at about 6:30 am, with Catnap in my arms. "Rise and shine, kitty, time to get up!" I say as I tap his shoulders.

"5 more minutes, please." He says with a groggy voice, "Alright, whatever you want to do." I say, smiling as I stretch my arms and legs, and get out of bed.

I look at the calendar, "August 8th... 1995." I say, "The days have been going by, quickly." I say, looking over at Catnap, "He's made them go by, I guess." I smile.

I go into the kitchen, and grab two bowls, not pouring Cat's bowl until he is up and ready.

I put the best cereal of all time, Cookie Crisp into the bowl, and pour the milk afterwards.

I then grab a spoon, and start chomping down on the mini chocolate chip cookies.

{Got a big ahh image of it}

As I'm eating, Catnap comes out of the room, looking a little tired. "How'd you sleep?" I asked him, "Fine." He replied.

We had a small chat while I poured his cereal, and he ate it.

After we both had ate our cereal, we then hey dressed in the clothes we bought from yesterday. "I really like this shirt, and I like those pants you got!" I say excitedly. "I agree." He says, smiling.

After we've got dressed, we head out the door.

"Oh yeah... I got a day off! Yeah... We gotta find Kickin'." I say and look over at Catnap. "Mhm." He says, grinning a tiny bit.

Sometimes I can't really tell if he is faking a smile or not, he's really good at hiding that.

"What did that note say again...? Oh yeah! Apparently, they got him held up in a lab of some sort, hopefully not hurting him... he has seemed to be gone for some time now." I say, and Catnap agrees. "Alright, lets go... I know where to go, I've been in some... areas before, please don't ask questions." Catnap says, grabbing my shoulder on that last part.

We leads me to a door in the painted wall, and pick locks it with his claw.

"Ahah! Got it open." He says excitedly, as he beckons me to follow him up some stairs.

"Alright, once we reach the top of these stairs, that's when you need to be really quiet, there's staff up there, lots of em'." Catnap says, that mostly directed at me.

 We reach the top of the stairs, and I try to not squeal or make any sort of peep.

"Zack! Zack!? Where the hell did that dumbass go?" An employee says as he walks past us, thank goodness we luckily hid under a table just in time.

"Phew... Come on, we have to hustle through here, it ain't safe to get caught, you'll get in huge trouble." Cat says, hurrying along.

"I'm trying to keep up with you, wait up!" I whisper, and he waits as I said.

We could hear some footsteps here and there, as well as some talking, mostly boring stuff though.

We traverse through the hallways, being careful of every surface we step on.

"Are you sure you think Kickin' is fine? Because if they were running simple tests on him, he probably would've been back a while ago." Cat explains, and I agree completely with him. 

"Yeah, I hope so... I know so... I think..." I say, taking a big gulp. "Although I don't like him, I'm sure your friend will be okay once we find him, wherever he is." Catnap says, patting my shoulder. I smile, "Thanks, I really hope you're right." I say, as I start to get confident that he may still be... alive...

We keep on traveling through the dark, or dim hallways, sneaking past all of these workers here and there, they're pretty much everywhere. {Reference}

We finally reach this modernized room, it is smelling of chemicals, and medicine.

"I think this is the spot-" Cat says, as we both look in the same direction.

"Kickin?!" We yell at the same time, as I run up to him, but Cat staying behind a bit.

He's injured, having cuts and stitches, and all sorts of bad bruises all over his body. "What did they do to you?!" I ask him, even though he is unconscious.

"Cat, please come help, we need to break him out of this place. I don't really care if I... or we... Get in trouble, we just need to help him get out of here, and keep him in his house." I say, looking at Cat as he helps me lift Kickin's body.

"Well, let's go... fast." Cat says, and I nod.

We eventually make our way back, luckily not getting spotted, as we should have multiple times.

We go to Kickin's house, looking around, making no one could see, because we wanted a secluded area to put him in. We didn't want to put him through stress once he woke up.

"Oh goodness... Kickin... You think he'll be alright?" I ask Catnap, and he shrugs, "Depends if any of his blood is leaking out of his body, which we both clearly see he doesn't." Cat smiles at me.

"Thank you, God." I say, putting my hands together for a second.

I look at the time, "Holy guacamole. That took the whole day!" I say, and Cat looks at me. "Did it really?" He asks, and I nod.

"Welp, I guess I'mma go to bed then." Cat says, "In your bed... It's comfortable." Catnap smiles at me, and I give a nod of approval.

Before we go back to my house, I place down some food and water in front of Kickin for whenever he wakes up. I really hope he'll be fine and recovered.

We cross the street and move down to the right more, and we find my house.

We go inside and I go to my room, jumping face-first into the bed. "Agh, this feels a lot better." I say, smiling. Cat comes up to me. and goes under covers.

"Good night, Puppy." Catnap smiles, "Good night, love you..." I say, and he says it back. I hug him, as we fall asleep. I'm just glad that we got Kickin back... safe.

1191 Words

--- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Hello y'all, that's another chapter done! Just for y'all's info, there will only be 3 chapters left, which will be P, S, and E. If you haven't noticed already, the name of the chapters have been spelling out the name of the book. Well, thank you all so much, and we reached our goal of 600 views! I love you all, and as always, see you next chapter!