28.lil masseuse

"Hum jaa kaha rahe h Hriday??"Aayat asked for the nth time since the time he had asked her to get ready stating they were going out.

"Chaliye toh sahi aap!!!kitne sawal krti h"Hriday said as he set a hairband on his daughter's hair.

"Papa park jaa rahe h?"Iti asked hopefully but Hriday shook his head in denial resulting her in pouting.

"Phir??"Aayat asked.

"Aap ready toh hoiye na"Hriday said and she sighed.

"Lijiye,ho gaye ready,ab toh bata dijiye jaana kaha h?"Aayat again asked but Hriday yet again denied.

"Mumma hum kaha jaa rahe h?"Iti asked looking at Aayat.

"Hume bhi nhi pata beta,aapke papa bata hi nhi rahe h"Aayat said and Iti sighed.

"Hum dono ka aana zaruri h kya?"Aayat asked pointing towards Iti and herself.

"Agar zaruri nhi hota toh kyu kehte aapse ready hone ke liye?"Hriday questioned instead.

"Toh aap yeh surprise jesa kyu rakh rahe h?bata dijiye na kaha jaa rahe h?"Aayat again asked but Hriday shook his head at that and moved outside the bedroom.

Aayat and Iti just followed him.

"Auto se kyu??gaadi kharab h kya hamari?"Aayat asked when she saw Hriday had called an auto.

"Haa service karwani padegi usse, isliye abhi filhal auto se hi chaliye"Hriday said and Aayat nodded and sat in the auto,while Iti sat in between her parents.

"Ek toh lunch bhi nhi banane diya aapne hume,ab thodi derr mein Iti ko bhook lag jayegi,upar se bata bhi nhi rahe h ki hum jaa kaha rahe h"Aayat said but Hriday still didn't said anything.

Aayat then didn't questioned anything for the rest of the ride knowing she won't get any answer from him.They reached their destination and the trio got down the auto while Hriday paid the auto fare.

"Pani Puri khane aaye h hum!!!!"Aayat asked with excitement as she saw the Pani Puri stall on the other side of the road.

"Waha nhi yaha dekhiye"Hriday said as he turned her with his hands and made her look behind her.

Aayat stared at him confusedly.

"Papa godi,hum thak gaye"Iti said and raised her arms upwards towards his father who nodded and easily picked her up in his arms.

"Chaliye"Hriday said grabbing Aayat's hand with his left hand and started walking.

"Hum yaha kya kr rahe h Hriday?"Aayat asked as they walked towards the manager of the store.

"Hum,yaha,aapke liye scooty khareedne aaye h"Hriday said and Aayat stared at him with her mouth hung open.

"Muh band kr lijiye"Hriday said as he gently pushed her chin up closing her mouth.

"Kyu??"Aayat asked.

"Aise hi,aapko kaam aayegi"Hriday said as the manager approached them.

"Sir aapne jo scooty select ki thi woh ready h delievery ke liye"The manager said and Hriday nodded.

"Humne white color ki Activa 5G book kr li h,agar aapko koi aur color chahiye toh bata dijiyega,black nhi le sakte hum kyuki maa bht gussa karenge agar kaale rang ki gaadi le li toh"Hriday said and Aayat was just staring at him.

"Hriday aap kyu faltu kharcha kr rahe h??? already abhi humne bht kharcha kr liye h,hamari college fees,hamara laptop,aur baaki saara kharcha,phir Iti ke liye woh bed bhi toh liya tha!!!I think ab hume koi aur kharcha nhi krna chahiye"Aayat said.