53.Much needed conversation

The doorbell rang and Iti ran to open it excitedly as she loved doing it nowadays.

"Rukiye Iti hum aate h,darwaza aise jaldi se nhi kholte h,dekhna hota h pehele ki bahar kon h!"Hriday said as he reached the door and was about to peep in the peephole of the door but before that Iti had opened the door.

"Pr hum toh chote h na papa!!hum kese dekhe??yeh hole neeche bhi toh hona chahiye tha na?"Iti complained looking at her father.

She heard a chuckle from behind her and looked at three people standing there,she immediately went and stood beside her father.

Before Hriday could say anything Carrie came running towards the main door and started barking at the people who stood at their doorstep.

Hriday sighed then.

"Aap log ek min rukiyega,yeh aisi hi strangers pr bhokta rehta h....Carrie peeche hatiye!!"Hriday tried to order the dog but he as always didn't listen to him.

Hriday knew it was no point even trying further he was just going to embarrass himself infront of these people.

"Iti mumma ko bulaiye apni"Hriday said looking at his daughter who nodded and went to call her mother.

Till then Carrie kept barking at the people who stood at their doorstep and Hriday didn't bother to stop him because the freaking dog didn't ever listen to him,he still had a grudge with Hriday and would even bark at him at times and never listen to what he says.

Aayat came within a few mins and stared at Carrie and then her husband and sighed.

"Aap inhe chup nhi kara sakte h kya Hriday??building wale complain kr denge"Aayat said as she saw the scene.

"Carrie bas....chup bilkul"Aayat commanded and the dog went silent within a moment.

"Badi baatein sunte h na yeh hamari?"Hriday whispered looking at his wife who rolled her eyes at his words.

"Agar aap pyaar se baat karenge na inse toh baat mangenge aapki yeh,aap jab dekho tab chillate rehte h inpr!"Aayat said in a normal tone.

"Mumma Carrie bad h,woh papa ki baat nhi sunte!"Iti said and Hriday gave a smile to his daughter.

At least someone here supported him

"Ab darwaza band bhi kijiye aap?khula kyu choda hua h?"Aayat said and that is when Hriday realised they had guests over.

"Aaiye aap log ander"Hriday said gesturing them to come inside and that is when Aayat too noticed who it was at the doorstep.

"Iti aap carrie ko lekr apne kamre mein jaaiye,aur wahi unke saath kheliye,thik h??mumma,papa ko inn uncle aur aunty se kuch zaruri baat krni h,thik h?"Aayat asked and Iti nodded obediently.

"Aap inhe bithaiye,hum inke liye chai paani lekr aate h"Aayat whispered to her husband who nodded his head at that.

Firstly Aayat went and settled Iti and Carrie in her room,it was better Iti wasn't around them when they would be discussing all those things,plus she was a shy and reserved kid,she didn't like to be in the presence of strangers anyways.

She then went and served them water because she didn't know what they preferred to drink,tea,coffee or juice.

"Aap kya lenge,chai,coffee ya juice?"Aayat asked them but they denied to everything.

They said they just wanted to talk.

Hriday nodded at that and gestured Aayat to sit beside him.He can't have this conversation all alone,he needed someone for moral support.