SNOWBUNNY || YB

nbayoungboy's Son and Kingvon's daughter Lovestory

-

Sa'Nylah Denae Bennett.

Over time, Sa'Nylah developed strong feelings for Kacey, she knew he was a seed of the opposition but she didn't care. She was following her mother's footsteps. She felt like since Dayvon was cool with creepin' with her mother back in the day he wouldn't have a problem with her creepin' with Kacey.

She didn't know that Kacey wanted to ' set her up' or anything. She had grew attached to him. She knew almost everything about him. Or so she thought.. She hated Kacey so much but love him even more. Kacey was literally the love of her life.

Kacey brought her things all the time, he always showed her love, he always was with her and she felt as if he felt the same way she did.  She have love in her soul. It grew deeper. It made her want to say fuck it and post Kacey. She did before. And of course the shaderoom tried to say it was Kacey. They both denied and even though there was clear proof they didn't get caught. Of course Kentrell made Kacey block the girl but that didn't stop Kacey from being around her.

Sa'Nylah was now seventeen and she was now doing hair in a salon, where she earned about 15 dollars per hour additional to the money she made from her own clients. She had a hair page called ' nyeehairgalleryy ' which she was always booked because of how good she did hair at her young age.  She had grew beautiful. She was still a little tomboy because she grew with many boys and gay girls.

Kacey DeSai Gaulden.

Sa'Nylah was the only person on Kacey mind constantly. He was inlove with the girl and he felt like a failure to his older sister because of the fact he was only supposed to lead Sa'Nylah on and then hand her off to Kadence but for some reason he just couldn't.

Sa'Nylah had his heart. He found himself defending her a lot whenever people would call her things like a ' bop' or and ' opp thot' he hated how he had to keep them a secret to protect themselves. He would often lie about not being able to get in touch with Nylah so he could keep her safe.

Kacey was now eighteen and he was super handsome, he started his own rap career, he had a clothing buisness and sometimes he would sell shoes and shit. He was very successful and he was mostly closed off from instagram. He disliked it a lot especially when people would try to clock his tea.

He was now living his Houston Texas and he hated it. He wanted to move to Chicago, to be with Sa'Nylah he hated how he had to lie and act like he was gonna go to his twins house but he would really be sneakin around with Her.

Kd knew about his secret and Kd loved Sa'Nylah, he thought she was a beautiful girl and he could see that his Nephew was inlove with the girl. It was true. They were inlove with each other.

-
" Cmon KK." Jania said and Kacey looked up before he stood up sliding his iPhone 13 into the pocket of his sweats. " alright ma." Kacey slid on his beats walking towards the door.

"Hey, I'm just looking around I'll let you know if I need any help." Jania said showing the Sales lady her expensive ass Chanel purse and the lady looked down and nodded relaxing.

" K, you wanted a new bed set or what?" Jania smiled and he nodded. He walked around looking for ones he liked.

my sexy ass girlfriend❤️‍🩹
iMessage