) 003

Brooklyn stood In the middle of the room in awe, she watched at the led lights changed from dark green to light green that had ' Sa'Nylah' with a cute little heart.

Her and all her friends had got together to finish up Sa'Nylah's birthday hall. Even Vons baby mama's came and helped.

" This is so beautiful." Dakota said as she walked around staring at all the pretty decorations. " So pretty." Asian said and Rayne nodded.

" Okay, everything should be perfect? all we have to do is wait til ta'morro and put the food in here get everything nice and ready." Rayne said and Brooklyn smiled.

" Yeah. After that she will have a sleepover, make sure everyone have there light green silk pjs, and there socks imma provide." Brooklyn said and The adults nodded.

" Everybody need to have there hair did." Sevyn said and Dakota laughed. " Exactly, nobody should be picky-headed messing up our pictures." Dakota shrugged.

" Yall shut the fuck up, my son calling." Brooklyn said and everyone went quiet. " Hello?" She spoke putting it on speaker.

" Hello? yeah where you need me to come pull up at?" Kacey voiced boomed and everybody sent her looks.

" 6438 Nae Road." She said and he nodded. " I'm right hea." He said. Kacey hung up speeding towards the area. He had just gotten a Fresh Haircut and his dreads were retwist in two strands and it was pretty.

He got out his car, walking towards the door he smiled seeing the beautiful decorations. " Oh my fault, wassam yall." He spoke nervously waving at everyone.

" Hey KK." Sevyn waved walking over they did a quick side hug. " Where's Tay?" She said and he pointed at the car.

Sevyn quickly left out going to the car to see him. " Okay, Practice these poses." India showed him and he put his things down before he did it.

" Let me see you smile." Dakota said and he laughed. He said ' Sa'Nylah' allowing the natural smile to creep onto his face.

" Saying Sa'Nylah really make you smile?" Brooklyn coo'd and he nodded instantly. " Yeah, I love her." He said and everyone aww'd.

" It's finna be eight o clock, what yall think Sa'Nylah doing." Asian said and Rayne shrugged.

" Call her." Dakota spoke softly since she was tired. " I got it." Kacey spoke. He grabbed his phone going to the first contact. The phone rung twice before it connected.

" Waddup folks." Sa'Nylah appeared in the camera with her long in a low half up half down. She could be seen walking around. " Wassam, whea you at." He quickly asked and she flipped the camera.

" Da malllll, I'm finnna buy every purse I seen, on O and my big peanut head daddy finna get it fa me!" She shrieked and he busted out laughing.

" I see where you get it from. What you got so far." He smiled looking down at her as everyone looked or paid attention.

" I got, these two Kurt purses on sale sis, and ouu these fruity pebbles dunks, I got them all green dunks like my pink and blue ones, I also got these green and white dunks, and green and blue dunks." She said putting everything into the camera.

" I wish I could get this." She pointed at the blue iPhone and Dayvon smirked. " But yeah, I'm finna finish shopping cause I got more things plus I'm finna order every color telfar purse there is." She shrugged flipping the camera you could see she had on a white telfar with and air forces.

She also had on a blue skins outfit. " Aigh, imma fuc- talk ta you lata." He said and she smacked her teeth.

" You ugly, and yo dreads stank." She quickly hung up and he rolled his eyes a little. " She so mad." Dakota laughed.