) 005

" How we know which room ours?" Sevyn said as she passed the blunt towards Dakota. " Basically, yall finna pick this thing. Every room got three beds and a bathroom pick a number from the bowl." Sa'Nylah said and Dakota went first.

She grabbed the number three, Sevyn went next and she got the number four. Ta'Leyah got number Two and she nodded knowing she put her things in there. Karlae got number Two as well and she smiled sitting next to Ta'Leyah on the sofa.

" I got three." Dasani said and Dakota nodded sitting next to her.

Once everyone was done it went like this.

Room one ^ upstairs; Ja'Nylah, Kadence.
Room two ^ downstairs ; Karlae, Ta'Leyah.
Room four ^ downstairs ; Damani, Rhaelyn.
Room three ^ upstairs ; Dakota, Dasani.
-
Back of the house for the boys. They had a small kitchen and there was two bedrooms and a living room. Kacey, Kaden, Draco, Brandon, Terrance and Taylin was there as well and Dayvon jr.

The little girls, Karma, Miracle and Sa'Mora slept in the room together.

And Sa'Nylah had the basement which was a smaller house to herself.

-

" Yess." Ta'Leyah hyped of Sa'Nylah as she downed all five of her shots. She began twerking on Kacey and Terrance closed his eyes quickly.

They had been drinking and smoking the whole night. It was time for the pool and the little kids was already in the pool having fun.

" You look good." Kacey smirked staring at Sa'Nylah who stood in the bathroom mirror looking at the herself.

" thank you boo, you too." She said walking over to him standing in between his legs. He nodded kissing her twice before he let her walk around the room. She bent over slowly grabbing her charger. He grew hard watching her.

" Damn this bitch won't go in." She smacked her teeth pulling the charger out the plug throwing it at the wall looking back up at Kacey. " You know what you doing. Stop." He said and she laughed.

" What?" She walked back over to him. She looked down seeing his hardened dick poking a little through his grey shorts. " are you gonna swim?" She asked and he nodded.

" Can you wait?" She said sitting next to him and he shook his head standing up. He grabbed his swing trunks that matched her bathing suit. He took his shorts off as well as his Boxers letting his self free he looked down at it holding it.

" it's so cute." Sa'Nylah stared at his pretty brown dick with the light pink tip it matched his pretty lips and she snatched his swim trunks making him smack his teeth.

" Why you so hard." She touched his dick and he chuckled. " stop." He pushed her hand away trying to get the shorts he snatched them putting them on quickly letting his self freely move around.

" Give me it?" She questioned and he shook his head no. " Birthday dick I want it." She whined licking her lips pulling him closer by his shorts.

" It ain't een yo birthday nomo li guh." He laughed at her before he bent down kissing her lips. She stuck her tongue is his mouth allowing him to tongue her down she slowly pushed him closer. She reached her hand down pulling his dick out through the little hole in his shorts. He smacked his teeth feeling her stick it in her mouth.

Kacey pulled away staring down at her, her nipples harden poking through her Bathing suit top. Sa'Nylah grabbed her hand rubbing his dick moving up and down slowly but she began speeding her past once she seen him bite his lips.

" Chill out fuck." He spoke grabbed her by her neck. Her innocent eyes switched up from his dick to his face looking at him pretty lips she pulling him down with her free hand kissing his chin.