) 001

Sa'Nylah De'nae ᥫ᭡

Since Sa'Nylah had seen Kacey he been on her mind all day everyday

Since Sa'Nylah had seen Kacey he been on her mind all day everyday. She missed him a lot since her dad had made her ghost him once he found out they had been messing around. Dayvon did the most he even from Chicago all the way to Atlanta.

Dayvon wasn't even mad, he didn't trust Kacey. He knew that Sa'Nylah was just following in his and Brooklyn's footsteps. But he knew Kacey was just like his dad who was slimehearted.

" Sa'Nylah can you tell me the answers to number 1." The teacher Ms.Kim said and Sa'Nylah mugged her.

" Bruh get the fuck on." Sa'Nylah spoke loudly and the teacher mouth flew open.

" You will not disrespect me in my classroom, you can leave." Ms. Kim said and Sa'Nylah grabbed her things and walked towards the door.

She put the bag onto the Table and mugged her. "
that's answer is One. One squared is still one." Sa'Nylah said before she walked out the classroom.

She roamed the halls before she heard the loud walkie talkie ' Sa'Nylah Bennett on the run, Sa'Nylah Bennett.'  She smacked her lips before she walked into the first door she seen and she found four dudes in the classroom, along with three girls.

She shrugged and walked towards the desk that was in the corner and sat on top of it. She slid her headphones on one ear so she could hear out the other. She went to her playlist clicking on the first one and waiting for the song to start playing.

" Everyday yall always doing dumb shit." Sa'Nylah heard making her giggle lowly.

" Man Ta'Leyah shut yo bitch ass up. Fat teeth ass." A dude said and Sa'Nylah turned her head now catching the groups attention.

" The fuck?" One of them said and she laughed not covering her mouth.

" Brudda shut the fuck up damn." One said and Ta'Leyah nodded.

" Ta'Leyah you got Basketball practice today?" One girl said and Ta'Leyah nodded before she looked at Sa'Nylah and waved.

" Hey." Te'Leyah said hugging her and they looked at the two weirdly.

" Bruh this my Basketball friend, don't start doing the most." Ta'Leyah shrugged as she stood next to Sa'Nylah who was staring at the group.

" What's your name." The dude asked and Sa'Nylah licked over her lips tasting the strawberry lipgloss. " Sa'Nylah, Nye.. or Nae." She said and he nodded.