33.Resolution

Yaksha's POV

I fell down on the bed with a thud,the duvet still wrapped around me like I am a shawarma wrap. My body still slightly sweaty and hot.

I miss him. I wanted him to stay. Here with me. But a king can't give his undivided attention to me. I sound obsessive and clingy. I think I am exactly that.

I smile sheepishly biting my lips as I remembered all the things he did for me,to me. My body instantly felt hotter and bothered. What's wrong with you! How can you be this horny! But can anybody blame me if my husband is that hot and skilled. Come to think of it where did he even learn all this.

Sly man. He literally has every skill mastered up to his sleeves. May that be political or seduction. I rolled over the bed feeling the giddiness in my stomach. Since he did something for me I want to return the favor too. What that will be,is what I need to figure out.

"Baisa?"

I flinched as I heard the sudden voice of Meena straightening up immediately clutching the duvet closer to my body. The hell! Shit! Won't she straight up know what just happened here?! My body and cheeks heated up in embarrassment. Oh god no. Please just go.

Then I remembered what he said before he left. He will tell the attendees to draw a bath for me before he leaves. No. No!

I do think this is very normal to them. Even something to be happy about. We,having intimacy means we consummated our marriage. Which means an upcoming heir for the kingdom. If anything they will be excited about it. Even though we actually didn't have sex but still.

I bet I look freshly fucked.

They will know exactly what happened at the first look at me. I should've said no when he proposed that. I could've taken a bath on my own just fine. Okay fine I failed miserably the last time I tried to! And my post-orgasm self was too zoned way to actually understand what the consequences must be.

Can I hide somewhere?

"What are you doing here wrapped in the duvet like this?" Meena asked standing right in front of me.

Thank you for this precious life God. Here I come to you after dying from the embarrassment I will face right now.

"W-what am I doing?"

"You act very weird sometimes do you know? Come let's give you a proper warm bath." She tugged on the duvet as I clutched it more tightly.

Why does she mean by 'let's give you a proper warm bath'?! Am I baby or what?!

"What? Why do I need a bath for?"

Please. Please go away. Leave me alone.

She bent down bringing her face closer to mine as she whispered in my ear, "Take a look in the mirror baisa. Anyone will know what was done in this chamber just few minutes ago."

I froze as my eyes widened. That's it. Earth please gulp me down.

"Just shut up and draw me a bath." I closed my eyes.

"Sure." She chuckled and turned to the bathing chamber.

I got the bed still clutching onto the white thick cloth for my dear life. As I walked to the bathing room all the attendees became alert as they stood straight from their respective working position.

"You all can leave. Just Meena and you stay." I pointed out a face I had seen most in here. Even though I know this was going to be a gossip in palace. These girls love to exaggerate everything and anything.