Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!- part 2

Wow I never had so many requests to update my story before and I'm speechless
So as promised, part two of the last shot!!
Hope you'd like it
Love ya ❤️
————————————————-
When she raised her head after selling the last ticket, she saw the reason why.
Mickey's eyes were glued to Ian, with a blush sprayed over his pale skin, when he saw him smiling at something someone said.
He was looking at him like he wanted to kiss the life out of him.
But as Mandy locked eyes with him, he rolled his eyes at her and looked away from Ian, trying to get rid of the blush he had on his face.

After a while, when everyone was almost gone and they had sold most of the tickets, she took the last one and gave it to Mickey after he got off the stand he was sitting on.
"What for?" he asked, confused.
"Go stand in the crowd, Mickey, and wait for your turn. I'm going to bring the last candidates in," she informed him, pushing him off the stage into the crowd.
Thank God there were many people left because, after what she is going to do, Mickey is sure going to kill her if it is in front of a lot of people.

She then walked back on stage, pushed Ian into one of the chairs, and then threw an eye mask at him to put on.
"Put this on," she demanded as he looked at her with a raised brow.
"Why?"
"It's time for you to have some fun," she replied, smirking and putting the eye mask on herself.
"What are you talking about?"
"Sit down, Gallagher, " she said, then walked away towards the microphone and smiled.
"For the last kissing call, we have Ian Gallagher, my dearest friend, on the stand. Whoever has the last ticket, may you step up to the stage, please?" She asked, looking around when Mickey stood there dumbfounded as a single ticket was between his fingers.
"He has the ticket," her friend Tracy called, pushing Mickey a bit forward.
As Ian heard those words, he pulled off the eye mask from his eyes and began to walk towards him.
"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss" the crowd cheered but they were already lost in each other eyes.
As their eyes locked and their breath hitched at the sight of each other, Ian slowly pulled Mickey close to him until their lips locked with each other.
People started to cheer as they saw them kissing. It wasn't weird for them to see Ian kiss a man, but for Mickey. But no one would say anything, as they were too afraid of him.
It was a weird feeling to kiss the Milkovich boy, something he didn't expect to do today. He didn't expect it at all; he thought he would spend the rest of his day just selling tickets until he was worn off. Not kissing him.
The guy promised Mandy not too, but when he pulled away from the man, he didn't surprise her, doing the exact same thing with his brother as they both smiled at him.
Oh well, we only live once, aren't we?

Twenty years later,
"And that's how it happened," Ian explained, looking over at the little girl, who giggled.
"Papa, you're sweet," she smiled, "but you made Daddy cry."
"Daddy always cries," Ian smirked, using the back of his hand to wipe the tears away from Mickey's face.
"I don't cry all the time!" Mickey called, pulling the little girl to his lap as she laughed.
"But you do, Daddy, and it's okay to cry; I cry too; the story's just beautiful."
"It isn't?" She nodded and kissed his cheek. "Well, I got the hottest redhead from it in school, all because of some booth, who would have thought?"

My soul mate- Gallavich one shot :)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara