𓄼˚chapter three

11 A.M. Louise and Jo's room.

Louise smiled, standing up immediately. "Right now?"

Jo mirrored her and stood up, putting her arm around the other girl's neck. "Right now."

Both the girls embarked on their small trip, just outside their quarters. When they found themselves in front of the door, Louise let her new friend knock.

A girl, dark haired and skinned, opened the door, looked at the outsiders from top to bottom, then behind them, and let them through.

"Come in."

Louise chuckled at how quickly she let them through, not even asking for their names before closing the door and moving to what seemed to be her desk.

"Shit. Sorry!" she went back on her steps, turned around and showed the other girls an embarrassed frown. "I haven't introduced myself, have I?"

The girls guffawed at her swearing and embarrassment, shaking their heads rapidly to show her that it wasn't a problem.

"I'm Zoya Mishra, pleasure to meet you." Her hand full of gold rings was suddenly standing in front of Jo, who shook it while introducing herself, action which was repeated with Louise.

"I love your dress." Louise said, taking a good look at her.

She was slender, her hair long and thick. It complimented her skin and her red and blue clothes, which were also long and flowy.

"Thanks! Unfortunately, I'll have to wear darker colours. The president said so."

Jo laughed, "The president?"

Zoya thought about it for a minute before answering, unsure. "Nolan?"

Louise and Jo giggled, delighted by her adorable nature. Jo corrected her. "You mean the principal."

"Oh." She joined their giggling.

Out of nowhere, a blonde girl appeared out of the bathroom. Her hair was tied with a ribbon in a ponytail and her clothes were completely different to her roommate's: a short white skirt and black sweater with a cute cat embroided on it.

The Perry blinked, thinking for a second. "Wait, I know you."

The stranger not-really-a-stranger beamed when seeing her. "You're Lou Perry, right?"

Lou nodded. "You're... Chris Noel."

"Enchanted, finally." Pearly whites were shown, and the mentioned got closer to the rest.

Louise agreed with a nod. She then looked between all of them and noticed her roommie."Oh, this is Jo Rodriguez."

The blonde touched the mentioned's arm, softly caressing it. "Pleasure as well."

"Pleasure."

All of them got quiet all of a sudden, not knowing how to continue the conversation. Chris cleared her throat. "So... we're the only girls in the whole school."

A chorus of disappointed yeah's decorated the silent room.

"The guys are not that bad. Uhm..." Louise thought about defending their friend's honour. Maybe she could put in a good word.

"One of them is my brother, Neil."

Chris nodded, knowing of his existence.

"Oh, yeah, the tall one." Zoya identified the guy. "He said hello to me some time ago. He's nice."

Chris, Louise and Jo sat down at the closest bed to where Zoya was sitting, arranging themselves so that everybody could comfortably look at each other.