𓄼˚ chapter eight

TUESDAY

9 A.M. Dorms.

A rainy morning outside the student's windows violently woke the people in the brown, ancient building. Cold, striking, noisy. At least, it wasn't a bad thing, since it worked as a natural clock for the Welton students.

The wild hairs on Louise's and Jo's heads stood up, mirroring each other.

"What time is it?" The latina rubbed her eyes, looking at the window and seeing how the drops were playing a race against one another.

Louise looked at the clock next to her and realised there were only mere seconds till it was going to go off. Immediately, she turned it off.

"9 A.M." She sat on the bed, looked around, and got out of it.

Jo followed Louise with her eyes. "Do we have to wear our uniform at breakfast?"

"Nah. Let's go and wash our faces first though."

After a small stretch from the Perry, they finally opened the door and made their way to the general toilets. Louise had grabbed her pink and brown vanity case with one hand and Jo's arm with the other.

On the way, the other girls found them, and after some kisses on the cheek and good morning's, they continued on to their destination to the toilets.

Once they all got there, the girls chose one mirror for each. They started preparing to fix their hair and wash their faces in order to start with their makeups.

"Hey." They all turned to Louise, the doer of the noise.

"Do you think they are going to teach us how to do our makeup or something?"

"At the class?" Zoya enquired.

"Yeah."

Chris was doing hers, something she finished quick, which surprised the others. Louise assumed that it was because of the fact that her other school started earlier, and she had almost no time to do it after waking up.

The blonde girl started fixing her hair. "I honestly have no idea what the class is about."

Before they could follow with their conversation, a smelly breeze of sweat caught their attention. It was accompanied by a horde of boys. Louise's twin caught her attention and went to say hello.

"Lou, hey." A kiss on the cheek was shared, and then with the other girls when he noticed them.

"Why are you guys so sweaty?" Zoya tried to get away from the lot once they continued to the showers behind the toilets, only a door separating them.

"Like Meek's mum last night?" Charlie's recognizable jokes at the mornings never stopped.

Behind him, the rowing guys appeared.

"Ha, ha." The blonde guy with glasses smacked him on the back of his head, and the turned to the girl with the question. "Rowing."

She thanked him for the answer, staring daggers at Charlie in comparison.

Most of the guys went ahead, eager to finally feel clean after their time with cold water and sweaty skin.