𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 10

The Punishment: Julianna's Unexpected Twist

DAMIEN RYDER

It was late, the manor enveloped in silence as its occupants retired to their respective chambers. The clock struck 2 a.m., rousing me from my slumber, but this time, I found myself elsewhere, not in my usual abode. Intrigued, I followed faint voices emanating from the library, clad only in my boxer shorts. "Perhaps one of the ladies is still up," I mused. As I neared the library door, the sounds became clearer—a video, moans. "Porn!" I nearly exclaimed. "Who dares to comfortably occupy my library and indulge in such provocative viewing?" I silently pondered as I pushed open the door and stepped inside.

To my astonishment, there she sat, lounging in the chair, her long legs enticingly spread. Her breasts, perfectly formed, strained against the fabric of her singlet, nipples perky, stirring my wild imaginations. Her tanned skin, illuminated by the soft glow of her phone, exuded a radiant allure. My gaze trailed up to her face, where her eyes were fixed on the horizontally placed phone, obviously engrossed in the explicit content. Her panties were shifted aside, her fingers expertly stimulating her clit. "Oh! Fuck," she softly cursed, her movements becoming more fervent as I drew closer. Our eyes met, and in that moment, I felt an undeniable surge of desire. She bit her lip, her expression a mix of mischief and longing. "I've never felt this before. I've never craved like this," I thought to myself, my body responding instinctively to her boldness.

As I approached, she issued a sultry command, her voice dripping with desire. "Crawl," she ordered, and to my surprise, I found myself obeying. Moving toward her, every sense heightened, I felt an overwhelming urge to indulge. However, as I drew near, she halted me, stretching her legs to create a tantalizing yet unattainable distance. "Beg!" she commanded, her voice laden with desire.

Despite her allure, I resisted. My desire was too potent, too urgent to be delayed by such games. The table turn and with a swift, decisive motion, I grasped her neck, running my fingers through her silken blonde locks. Our lips met in a fiery, possessive kiss, igniting a flame of passion that burned with an intensity I had never known.

Determined to give her the punishment she seemed to crave, I lifted her, carrying her to my room. Upon entering my chambers, I tossed her onto the bed, my voice commanding her to spread her legs wide. "Yes, Ryder," she cooed, her compliance fueling my desire further.

Standing at the edge of the bed, fully exposed, I observed her reaction to my arousal. My cock, rigid with desire, throbbed with a need that mirrored her own. She stared at me, her eyes fixated on my throbbing cock, her hand instinctively moving to her dripping pussy.

"You don't touch without my permission, you dirty little slut!" I growled, my voice a low, guttural sound. Climbing onto the bed, I joined her, my hands exploring her body with a possessiveness that bordered on obsession. Slapping her tit gently, she elicited a gasp followed by a soft, sensuous moan, her voice calling my name in a breathless whisper. "You want to be punished, don't you?" I slapped her wet pussy, and she shivered in response. Her arousal mirrored my own. "Yes, Ryder! I want you to fuck me," she cried, pulling me closer.

I watched as she rubbed her dripping pussy, her actions a silent plea for my touch.

**************************************

JULIANNA

Without hesitation, he bound my hands together and handcuffed them. My legs, too, were spread wide, and I was handcuffed to the king-size bed. I watched in breathless anticipation as he produced an array of tools and sex toys, each one more tantalizing than the last, before blindfolding me. The anticipation was electrifying, sending shivers of excitement down my spine.

His wet tongue on my clit sent me into a frenzy of pleasure. "Ah! Fuck! Ryder!" I cried out, the sensations overwhelming. I could feel a cold object placed on my clit, his fingers exploring my pussy, fingering me. His lips sucked my hard nipples, sending bolts of pleasure through me. "Cumming! I'm cumming, Ryder! Aargh!" I moaned, my senses reeling. Despite my virginity, I yearned for him, my pussy dripping with desire. My body quivered with pleasure as he continued to tease me with his tongue.

Ryder was more than the fictional man I'd ever imagined. He embodied everything I'd fantasized about—a perfect blend of looks, maturity, and a flirty, possessive nature. He was everything I desired in a man and more, particularly in bed. Although I wasn't well-versed in erotic novels, I imagined this was how those women felt.

"Just fuck me already!" I begged, my inhibitions evaporating in his presence. I thought I was still the innocent girl from home, but with him, I discovered a newfound naughtiness. I was more daring than I had ever imagined. He unchained me and removed the blindfold, revealing his desire-filled gaze. My body throbbed with need, craving more of him.

"Get on your knees!" he ordered, and like the obedient girl he knew me as, I complied. I knelt before him, ready to fulfill his every desire. He grabbed my head tightly, pushing his huge cock into my mouth, not caring if it was too much for me to take. My tongue circled his cap, eliciting groans of pleasure from him. "Fuck! Aargh! Yeah, right there," I heard him groan, his grip on my head tightening as he thrust deeper.