ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

" 𝘖𝘩, 𝘕𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰!! " 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘬𝘦 (𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘮 )𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘕𝘢𝘰𝘮𝘪 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬— 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴.

" HOST "
Lonzo Sutton || 25 • ' Straight ' • 6'3
" But, It's a first time for everything I guess.."

" BAE!! " my girlfriend Naomi spoke loudly  in my ear while shaking me violently making me wake up out of my sleep with an attitude— cause I don't care who you are

" BAE!! " my girlfriend Naomi spoke loudly in my ear while shaking me violently making me wake up out of my sleep with an attitude— cause I don't care who you are..don't wake me up unless it's time to eat or the house is burning down.

I ignore Naomi as I loudly groan and pull the thick bed blankets over my head— Can a nigga get some sleep?

Naomi pulled the blanket off of me making me look at her with a blank expression " Bae, Get up!! He just texted me saying that he's here. Lets go!! " she said as she got up off the bed and started walking quickly out of the room

Ugh, fuck. I forgot we were hosting an international student—Well, more like Naomi was hosting the student..She only told me that we were hosting the day after the student was already on his way. So I didn't have a say in the matter. I think his name is.. Perce?- Percy..? Sum like that. Anyway, I did not want that nigga here.. I just wanted my house alone with my girl. Is that too much to ask for?

I finally got up and jogged up to Naomi watching as her fatty jiggle as she jogged down the stairs before she walked up to the door.

I noticed as she just stood there looking at the door happy as fuck making me look at her confused " Bae, Why ain't you open the door- "

" Shh!! We have to wait until he knocks. " she said as she bounced in place making me smile— this girl is so cute, shes always so selfless too. I love her.

We both heard a soft knock on the door making Naomi shreek quietly at me before she closed her eyes and took a breath before she smiled then  looked at me " Be nice and smile. "

I sighed heavily before putting the most tiniest smile on my face as she opened the door revealing a short Asian guy holding a grey cat in his arms and his suitcase next to him.

When I say short..I mean it— he was the same height as Naomi and she 5'7. I mean it's not short...but I'm 6'3, so anything is short to me to be honest.

" Hi! It's so nice to meet youuu!! " Naomi said as she caught him by surprise by hugging him without warning

" Oh, Nice to meet you too!! " The boy spoke (in broken English but his voice was soft but firm )while hugging Naomi back— at least he's nice I guess.

" I'm Naomi, But you can call me Ni. And this is my boyfriend Lonzo. "

The dude looked up at me with his doe eyes making my chest feel...weird before he spoke

" Hi, I'm Perth. "

Oh Perth is his name.. I thought it was Percy or sum- I was still close tho

" And this is cat!! " He spoke as he held the cat close up to us— I do not like cats, so I took a step back. But Naomi, she instantly folded and took the cat from Perth's hands and snuggled it while giving it kisses making Perth laugh as he grabbed his suitcase and came inside our house.

" You have a very nice home. " He said while looking around

So he mostly talks in broken English, but in some sentences his English is fluent?

" Thank you so much!! Uhm, Lonzo can help you pick a room and I'll start prepping dinner " Naomi spoke as Perth nodded and turned away to walk over to the stairs

" Why the fuck I gotta do it? " I mouthed to Naomi as she did the samewe aint want Perth to hear us

" Because I said so! Go!! "

" Hell no! I ain't about to- "

" Lonzo. " she mouthed with a scowl on her face making me roll my eyes and follow behind Perth

I heard a loud " THANK YOUU!! " behind me as I followed Perth up the stairs making me scoff as I watched Perth ass as he walked up —no gay shit.

I looked by accident...