ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

| Part Two : Chapter Two - ' Swim day '

POV :

Perth Nakun || 21 • ' Straight ' • 5'10
" ..Do you like me more?  "

Do you like me more?  "

- -

" You have pool!? " I asked Lonzo as I looked out of the kitchen window—I've been in the living room and my room so much that I forgot to check out the rest of the house. I mean how could I forget to do that when he owns a mansion?

" Mhm. " Lonzo said while looking at his phone

" Can we go!? " I asked as Lonzo looked up at me and sighed heavily letting me know he was about to say yes.

" Fine man. Go get changed. "

I quickly went upstairs and changed from my pajama pants into my swim shorts. I was thinking about taking off my baggy shirt but...I don't want him to see my body

I hate it

I went back downstairs to see Lonzo still on his phone on the couch. He looked up at me when he heard me walk up to him " You ready? " he asked as I smiled and nodded " Ight, Les go. "

He got up from the couch and stretched before he walked out of the living room, into the kitchen, and went outside his backyard door. I quickly followed him.

We eventually got to the pool and it was massive! It was bigger up close!

Lonzo kicked off his slides and took his tank top off revealing his muscles. " Perth. " he said as I looked at his v line, how'd he get it that defined?

" Perth. " he said snapping me out of my thoughts

" Uh, Yes? "

" Watchu staring at? And take your shirt off if you boutta get in wimmie. "

I watched as he walked down the steps, into the pool and swam until he got all the way to the deep end where he started floating on his back while closing his eyes. I sat in one of the sun chairs sighing as I just watched him.

" Whatchu doin? You was the main one wanting to swim and now yo ass is sittin in the chair. " He said while looking up at me " What's up? "

" I don't-...I cant swim. "I said making Lonzo laugh out loud. I pouted as I sat back in the sun chair—what's funny about that?

I cant swim and I'm scared of the deep end of the pool..But I wanted to jump in so bad. ironic.

I watched from the sun chair as Lonzo swam back to the steps of the pool before walking out of it and approaching me. He instantly picked me up out of my chair and stood me up before he took my shirt off of me making me move my arms to hide my body from him