ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪx

" 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘈-𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺? "

Lonzo Sutton || 25 • ' Straight ' • 6'3
" But, It's a first time for everything I guess.."

- -

- -

I watched from the couch as Perth glared at me with teary eyes from the other side of the living room as Naomi sat on my lap and gave me showers of kisses and hugs — I know this has to be hard for him, But shit, What am I supposed to do?

Obviously break up with her, but it's not that easy..

Me and Naomi been together , in a happy relationship  for a couple of years now , Am I just supposed to break up with her over a nigga that I literally just met?

That's not fair to her.

And even if I did break up with her , what exactly does that mean for me and Perth? — Naomi has did her fair share of foul things to me , but I'd be damned if I'm breaking up with her when I don't even know if Perth is all for me right now.

Shit stressful as fuck.

" I've missed you so much baby. " Naomi spoke as he bit my lip and sucked on them before pecking me twice , snapping me out of my thoughts

" I know, I missed you too mama's. " I spoke rubbing her back with my hand while kissing her on her forehead

" ..Are you still mad at me? "

I sighed in response , scratching the back of my head looking for an answer , " Uh- , Ion even know man.. The shit you did was fucked up , But as time goes on I'm kinda' over it to be honest. But that still doesn't excuse you doing the shit either though. "  

" But , You and Perth.. Are kinda like friends now? So I feel like that's a win-win for us. I got to go on the job trip , and you got a new friend. "

Friend is an understatement, but yeah..

I just shrugged my shoulders in response and continued watching the show that was playing on the tv. — I'm guessing she got the message that I was done with the conversation because she sighed softly before kissing my cheek and going upstairs , leaving me and Perth alone.

From the corner of my eye , I watched as a teary-eyed Perth slightly shook his head before getting up walking out of the living room , He stopped when I got up and blocked his path , " Perth, Where you goin? "

" Room. " He said as he wiped his eyes with his hand and went upstairs. Fuck.

Without a second thought , I quickly followed him up the stairs and entered his room before he had the chance to close and lock the door , " Out. " He said pointing the door

" Not till you tell me wassup witchu' "

" Y-You kissed her and- "

" Look..I'm sorry, aight? But, I kissed her on her forehead , Perth. But what do you want me to do!? Huh? She's my girlfriend. I could've made out with her but outta' respect for you , I just kissed her on her forehead. It's not a big deal she- "

" It was still a kiss , Lonzo. And , Why are you letting her touch you like that? A-Are we okay? "

" Of course , We're okay. But , You can't be getting mad at me and trying to ignore me when I'm trying my best in the position I'm in , Ight? She's my girlfriend. I like you but..- I just don't know what to do Perth. And you're making it hard. "

" How? How am I making it hard?  "

" You're getting mad at me when you know she's my girl. So, I'm trying my best to keep her and you happy.. You need to understand the position I'm in, aight? "

" Just break up with her... "

" I can't just break up with her Perth. Cause if I do what then? Ain't you goin back to your country in about a month?? I've been with her for years , and You just want me to break up with her? Why would I do that when you're leaving soon? The shit is just dumb. "

I watched as he opened his mouth to say something , but closed it before he silently walked out of the room and into the bathroom , slamming the door shut. Fuck me bro.

" What's wrong with him? " Naomi asked me walking out of our room

" ..He-..You know what, Nevermind. Whatchu got going on? Are you staying..or? "

" .. I'm staying, For a while. But I have to go back and finish the last 3 weeks over there, so it's not that bad, Right? "

Yes it is, just leave forever.

" Nah. " I said as I sighed.

" Right. You wanna uh-.. go in the bedroom? " Naomi asked as she walked up to me and kissed the spot on my neck. Suprisingly, I ain't even hard right now. Usually teasing that spot does the trick...

" Nah. "

" Why not? "

" Cause ion' want to. "

" Why don't you want to, Alonzo? " She asked as he gave me a confused, hurt look — But ion give two fucks tho..

" There is no ' why ' .. I just don't want to. " I sighed before I walked downstairs.

Shit stressful as fuck.

What do I do?