✨Communication✨

.

Angel, and Lucifer were still in the kitchen talking.
Well mostly Angel was ranting on about how much he hated his boss Valentino, Lucifer just listened happily as he started to cook something to eat.

"And then I said 'fuck of Val.' But the thing is I'm probably going to get my ass beat once I go back to work." Angel said annoyed.

Lucifer raised a brow, "Can't you just quit?" He asked, grabbing some of the pasta to put in the now boiling pot. Angel shook his head no,
"Ha! I wish, but I made a deal with him years ago... He owns my soul, only when I'm in the studio technically."

"The hotel is like your safe space than?"

"Mhmm"

Lucifer smiled softly noding Understanding what Angel was having to deal with.

"You know... I could always get rid of him." Lucifer trailed off, "or I can even get rid of that deal of yours." Lucifer offers, catching Angels attention instantly "wait- what? You can do that!?" Angel asked in disbelief.

"Sure I can!" Lucifer mocked acting as if he was offended, "I'm the king of hell. I have my ways." He reminded. Angels eyes grew in surprise "wait does that mean Charlie has the power to like also get rid of people's deals?" He asked, Lucifer thought for a second before shrugging.

"Don't think so." He answered, almost finnsihed with the pasta. "Anyways you want to take my offer or no? It's free of charge~" Lucifer confirmed while having a playful smile.

"Really? Like no deals and shit like that?" Angel asked in disbelief.

'Maybe he could get Husk free too..'

"Nope! Well only if you promise to always help Charlie with her whole hotel dream."

"Deal." Angel said. Lucifer took angels hand shaking it his hand glowing a blue this time before he let go.

"Welp here your old contract." Lucifer said snapping his fingers as the contract was now in Lucifers hands the paper caught in flames disappearing in the burning light.

"Welp you're free-" Angel hugged Lucifer tightly.
The king just stood there patting Angels back. "Thank you." Angel wisperd, as he broke down in tears.

"Hey don't cry! Uuhhh..."

___________♡___________

(Idk food)

Everyone was eating the pasta Lucifer made. Angel Dust was ranting to Husk about now being free, Husk not really believing it but at the same time looking happy to see Angel happy.
Lucifer stood quietly looking around the table. He sighs, seeing that Alastor hadn't left his room to come join them to eat.

He got up getting a plate of food that was for Alastor, heading to the radio demons room.
Once he arrived to the room, he stared at the door taking a deep breath finnaly knocking on the door. Yet there was no answer.

"Alastor?" Lucifer called out knocking again but not answer again.
But he knew the demon was in there.

'Why's he ignoring me?'

Lucifer got annoyed at this seeing how Alastor was chosing to hide and ignore him instead of wanting to talk things out.
Sure, he should've gone to Alastor from the start to talk to him about what happened a while ago. But, he wanted to give him space, and time.

But that time was up and they needed to talk. Well mostly Lucifer wanted to know if what her friend Rosie implied was true, and if it was, he really did want to hear it from Alastor because he liked him.

(🎶¡¡VERONICA!! OPEN THE, OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE. VERONICA OPEN THE DOOR!!~🎶sorry I'm bored, and I'm gonna keep this here...)

"Al, let me in... Please? Let's talk about this." Lucifer begged.

The door finnaly opend, Alastor looked down at Lucifer clearly upset. Yet, flustered/embarrassed.

"What do you want?" He asked in a harsh tone. Lucifer frowned pushing past the deer to get in the room. So that they could talk, talk.
"To talk."Lucifer responded crossing his arms.

"About?" Alastor asked clearly trying to act like nothing was wrong.

"You already know." Lucifer spoke sternly, "Come on lets just talk about it. If you don't want too tell me we can talk about something else."

Alastor rolled his eyes knowing Lucifer wouldn't let it go until they'd talk it out, after all Lucifer was always persistent when it came to wanting to know somthing.

"What do you think about it than?" Alastor spoke his ear plopped down on his head now.

"What?"

"I mean what's your opinion on what you heard? Do you... hate me? Do I disgust you now that you know I like you? Because I already hate the fact I like you.."

Lucifer looked at Alastor confused. "No. I still see you the same." He answered, "is it that bad, that you hate the fact you like me?" He asked taking a step closer to him.

"I don't know." Alastor responded, "I... I just need more time to think.." He wisperd keeping his eyes away from Lucifer. "I've never felt like this before."

Lucifer frowned taking a step closer to the red headed deer. "Are you scared of feeling loved? Or is it specifically because of me?" Alastor tensed up at that question.

"Al, I love you.."Lucifer took his hand in his pulling him closer to him. "Whatever it is I won't judge you, I'll wait if I have to." Lucifer gently said.

"Okay"

___________♤___________
.

I suck at doing love confessions but I wanna get that over with to do lil happy love life but also more lore idk hiiiii sorry it took this long to get them this far idk.🦢🍎

🦌📻🎶