𝟎𝟕♥︎

WELCOME TO

WELCOME TO⇩

HARLEM NEW YORKAALIAYH & NOTTI RESIDENCETHURSDAY 1:57PM

HARLEM NEW YORK
AALIAYH & NOTTI RESIDENCE
THURSDAY 1:57PM

AALIYAH sat down in her bed as zoey was besides her while on the phone with ddot—aaliyah had been crying since last night, around the time she got off the phone with notti.

zoey came to comfort her—and that's how their night went. she honestly didn't know anymore, she wanted notti to come home—what if he was actually cheating on her.

"fuck him." aaliyah spat out as she wiped the tear that fell down her face—zoey just watched aaliyah with a saddened face. she felt bad for her, aaliyah could never catch a break.

"like does he want her?" aaliyah said looking at zoey who handed her a tissue while rubbing her back up and down—"no aaliyah, he wants you." zoey said reassuring her bestfriend as aaliyah just shook her head.

"she wants him, and he just going for it." aaliyah said annoyed as she balled her fist up before slumping down in her bed.

zoey grabbed her phone as she looked at her boyfriend who was peacefully sleep—she was just making sure ddot wasn't being sneaky, but he was on the phone with zoey his entire trip basically. so she didn't have any reasons not to trust him.

"cmon let's just watch tv and eat." zoey said as aaliyah nodded—hearing food made her feel better. "only if we can watch baddies." aaliyah said frowning as zoey laughed while nodding.

"we can watch baddies and eat wingstop." zoey said as aaliyah nodded eagerly while continuing to wipe her face. everybody needed a zoey in their life, and aaliyah definitely needed hers.

ELSEWHERE...

notti put his arm under his head as he laid down in his bed (bars)—he was contemplating about calling aaliyah again, she hung up on him yesterday—so would she even answer?

he sighed before he felt his phone vibrating besides him—notti turned his head thinking it was aaliyah, but it was kelsie instead.

notti sighed as he picked the phone up before answering—"hey!" kelsie said excitedly as notti waved slightly. "yo" notti said as she smiled at him.

"i know it's probably too early, but you wanna come over to my place? we could order food and just chill." kelsie said as notti almost immediately shook his head no.

"nah i can't, ma girlfriend not cool with that." notti said as he watched kelsie's smile drop—"oh you're right im sorry...i forgot she's insecure." kelsie said, but she mumbled the last part.

and notti definitely was making sure he didn't hear that right—"whatchu say?" notti asked tilting his head as kelsie looked at him with a smile.

"which part..?" kelsie asked playing dumb as notti gave her a suspicious look—but he decided to brush it off.

"well i understand, maybe next time." kelsie said as notti just sat there—"talk to you later!" kelsie said as she quickly hung up from the awkwardness. she wasn't expecting notti to say no, especially because he'd been agreeing to almost everything lately.

girlfriend this girlfriend that, his girlfriend needed to go—how was kelsie gonna get notti if he kept mentioning his girlfriend?

notti just sat his phone down before closing his eyes—he then reached back for his phone unlocking it, he had to ask aaliyah if he could go.

but at the same time—aaliyah was mad at him for just being around the girl, she definitely wasn't about to let him go to her house.

so he just sat his phone back down while shaking his head—it was dumb to suggest asking. he really didn't even wanna go in the first place.

he would just talk to the girl later—he didn't really wanna get yelled at right now. maybe after his nap.

3 HOURS LATER...
notti's pov
(ik it's always in third person, but i wanna do a first pov one)

i opened my eyes before rubbing them—and they almost immediately locked on my phone. i quickly grabbed it to check the time, and i been asleep for over 2 hours.

i saw a couple of notifications, and most of them were from kelsie—she would not stop blowing up his phone since i met this girl.

i let out a sigh as he went to aaliyah's contact—i pressed the facetime button as i closed my eyes waiting for it to ring. but i almost immediately opened the back up hearing the voicemail.

and i know damn well aaliyah was on her phone—she always was, she probably loved that shit more than me, so i was already knowing she was on it.

i just rolled my eyes as i hopped out of my bed—she was doin this shit on purpose, so i was about to get dd to call her to watch how quick she answer.

i walked out of my room going into the living room seeing dd watching tv—ddot must've been in his room sexting with zoey or somethin.

"yo." i said as dd whipped his head in my direction—"yeah." dd asked as i walked over to him before sitting down myself.

"can you call liyah fa me?" i asked him as he grabbed the remote and paused whatever bullshit show he was watching—"yeah hold on." dd said as he clicked the facetime button.

we both just sat there watching it ring before aaliyah picked up—and she was drinking some wine while i heard zoey in the background laughing.

"hey my hearty, whatchu doing?" dd asked her as she shrugged while showing her wine glass—"ion even know." aaliyah said as her and zoey laughed in unison.

"yall drunk as hell." dd said shaking his head as aaliyah shook her head quickly—"i only had three sips, ion know about this bitch." aaliyah said pointing to zoey who was on the phone with ddot

"here." dd said as he handed the phone to me—but as soon as aaliyah saw me she hung up. i quickly smacked my lips as dd laughed loudly.

"bro she piss me off so bad." i told my brother as he was still dying at the interaction—i then handed him his phone back as i stood up.

i walked back into my room before shutting the door and groaned loudly—aaliyah was doing the most in my opinion. over a girl that was gay at that.

i would just try again tomorrow—she don't wanna talk today, so ima make her talk tomorrow.

i laid down in my bed before closing my eyes—i needed another nap at this point.

THE LOVE YOU GIVE-NOTTI OSAMA