𝟐𝟎♥︎-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎⇩

HARLEM NEW YORKNOTTI&AALIYAH RESIDENCE5:29PM

HARLEM NEW YORK
NOTTI&AALIYAH RESIDENCE
5:29PM

NOTTI laid his head on aaliyah's chest as they watched the current tv show aaliyah was watching previously.

notti kept on complaining for aaliyah to turn it off, but he quickly got intrigued into the show, and now they were both watching it.

"now you not finna call me no bitch"

"or what?"

"ooo, they finna deck eachother watch." notti said as aaliyah laughed loudly while she ran her hands through his hair.

the girls almost immediately started fighting as notti sat up so he could get a better view. aaliyah rolled her eyes playfully at him before laughing again.

"and you was just calling my show ass a few minutes ago, now look at you." aaliyah said shaking her head as notti shushed her.

"mink mink mink." notti said to the tv as aaliyah laughed. he then sat back down after the fight was over and laid his head back onto her chest.

the two were sitting down for a while until notti's phone flashed. he quickly unlocked it seeing a random number texting him

****
meet me here if you're really done with me and really want me to leave you alone. i promise i will..

notti mugged his head back confused before showing the phone to aaliyah. "who the fuck playing on my phone bro." notti said as aaliyah examined the message.

****
and it's kelsie, just come so i can go back home if you're really good where you're at.

notti let aaliyah read the next message as she looked at him waiting for him to respond. but notti just rolled his eyes before cutting his phone off.

"not going." notti said bluntly as he focused his attention back onto the tv. but aaliyah wanted him to. it'll be good for all three

"she seemed genuine, just go so we don't have to worry about anything. you can take me with you." aaliyah said as notti looked at her like she was crazy.

"that shit don't even sound genuine, and you want me to go?" notti said as aaliyah nodded quickly.

"you're always strapped anyways, let's just go." aaliyah said as notti looked at her in disbelief.

"you deadass hate this bitch, and you want me to go meet up with ha'?" notti asked aaliyah as she just laughed before nodding.

"yes notti, come on." aaliyah said as she climbed out of her bed. notti watched her get ready before letting out a loud sigh and shaking his head.

"can't believe this shit." notti said as he got ready himself.

MANHATTAN NEW YORK
CAFE
5:45PM

notti looked at the curious aaliyah before he opened the car door. "and you sure you want me to come in here?" notti asked as aaliyah nodded quickly.

she then put both of her hands on his shoulders before pushing him slightly. "go notti, i'm right here i promise." aaliyah said reassuringly as notti sighed

"fine." notti said rolling his eyes before he exited the car and shut the door. he then turned around looking at aaliyah as he made it up to the cafe door.

aaliyah laughed at her boyfriend before rolling her window down slightly. "go notti!" aaliyah said laughing as notti groaned while slinging his arms around.

kelsie looked at notti as he walked over to the booth she sat at. she was really hoping he would accept her request. they could be happy together.

notti sat down with a bored face as he slumped in his seat. he was bored of this already and just wanted to go home to his girlfriend.

"what kelsie." notti asked since she was sitting there just staring at him. kelsie cleared her throat and sat up straight.

"okay..so you're serious about no really wanting me? we can run away together notti, just let me know now." kelsie said as she tried to grab briton's hand, but he quickly snatched it back while shaking his head.

"i.do.not.want.you." notti said emphasizing every word so kelsie would know he wasn't joking at all. kelsie fell quiet before she moved back with hurt all over her face.

"i have a girlfriend that i love very much, im cool where im at you coulda found a whole new nigga while tryna chase after me." notti said before he stood up.

"bye." notti said bluntly before he turned around and exited. and aaliyah was already out of the car with her arms out.

notti quickly embraced aaliyah as they rocked back and forth. he then pulled away before kissing her all over her face.

kelsie then walked outside seeing aaliyah and notti kissing all over eachother. she then turned to aaliyah before standing infront of her.

"have a nice life." kelsie said still a bit salty about the situation before she walked to her car angrily.

notti rolled his eyes as aaliyah laughed before kissing him on his cheek. "i love you." aaliyah said as notti smiled at her.

"i love you more, now let's go home." notti said wrapping his arm around aaliyah's waist as they walked back to the car.

aaliyah and notti's relationship is one hell of a rollercoaster, but they're doing it together and that's all that matters

nothing could break them up, nothing could stop them from loving eachother. and that's why they were always forever.

THE END

(WE DONE YALLL!!! this the last book i finished outta three

(WE DONE YALLL!!! this the last book i finished outta three. now we got my dd book 😭😭, i love yall so so so muchhhhh!!!! and i hope yall enjoyed this book as much as i liked writing it fr. until then, meet me in the next one my loves 🥲🤍)

🎉 You've finished reading # 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄-𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈 𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐌𝐀 🎉