𝟏𝟗♥︎

WELCOME TO

WELCOME TO⇩

HARLEM NEW YORKHOTEL3:49PM(yall kno the drill, if it's spelling mistakes no its not!! 🙈😝)

HARLEM NEW YORK
HOTEL
3:49PM
(yall kno the drill, if it's spelling mistakes no its not!! 🙈😝)

KELSIE huffed and puffed at the thought of aaliyah. she beat her badly yesterday, so she had to come to the hotel and clean herself up.

aaliyah was ruining everything, and she needed to be taught a lesson. kelsie grabbed her phone as she went to her cousins contact before pressing the facetime button.

"yo" her cousin said as she showed her face into the camera. and as soon as she did, her cousin started laughing. "it's not fucking funny leo, i need you to do me a favor." kelsie said as leon held his laugh in before nodding.

aaliyah was gonna realize kelsie wasn't to be messed with. she would regret even laying her hands on her.

ELSEWHERE...

aaliyah and zoey walked throughout the mall as they looked at different pairs of shoes. "yeah, i basically told him to leave, so i slept alone." aaliyah said informing zoey about what happened between her and notti.

zoey just shook her head. she hated when notti and aaliyah argued. it felt like the whole world went into hiding whenever they did.

"it'll be alright, shopping makes you forget everything." zoey said laughing as aaliyah nodded quickly.

"that's why we're here!" aaliyah said excitedly as she picked up a different pair of shoes. they reminded her of notti since they both loved shoes.

she missed her boyfriend, but she needed her space and notti respected that.

eventually the two girls left the store as they were now walking outside. aaliyah and zoey made it to the car before aaliyah heard kelsie shout her name.

"come here bitch." kelsie said running up to aaliyah as she looked at her confused before she started fighting back.

aaliyah got kelsie onto the group once again as she started beating her. zoey jumped in aswell, she wasn't gonna let aaliyah fight one on one.

kelsie was fighting for her life as she attempted to get the two girls off her. aaliyah and zoey then let her go before aaliyah pulled out her mace from her purse and sprayed kelsie in the face with it.

kelsie screamed loudly as she covered her eyes before aaliyah and zory got into the car and pulled off.

kelsie kept on screaming before there were footsteps behind her showing three big guys. "damn cousin, my bad." her cousin said as kelsie turned around at the voice.

"you had ONE job!" kelsie yelled loudly as they guided her to the car.

aaliyah kept looking out the window to see if her and zoey were being followed. she got ran up on out of nowhere.

"where we going?" zoey asked aaliyah as she let out a small sigh before pointing forward. "can you take me home?" aaliyah asked as zoey nodded quickly

she then quickly dropped aaliyah off before she she made it to the residence.

aaliyah finally made it up to the apartment as she unlocked the door before going in. all the lights were off, but it was still daytime. so she could see everything.

aaliyah's eyes stopped onto notti who was sitting on the couch looking at her worriedly. "where was you at? i was looking fa' you everywhere." notti said in a panicked state.

"i'm cool, but that girl you fucked with tried to sneak me." aaliyah said crossing her arms before going over to the couch and sitting down.

"kelsie? i wasn't fucking with her and you know that shit." notti said as aaliyah just shook her head before laughing.

"the way she fights over you gives you gave her dick notti." aaliyah said as notti just rolled his eyes. he didn't know what else to say to prove he never fucked with kelsie.

"i swear to you, i only love you aaliyah for real, and the fact you don't believe me? that shit hurt  me word to." notti said pointing at himself as she looked at the floor.

"can you look at me please?" notti asked as aaliyah slowly looked up at him. he had a look of hurt all over his face, and aaliyah felt horrible.

"okay.." aaliyah said quietly as notti felt a huge wave of relief wash over him. aaliyah had her reasons not to trust him, but she was tired of going back and forth over this. she just missed her boyfriend. 

"how much do i have to prove i love you for real? you my everything and ima remind you everyday if i have to." notti said wrapping his arms around aaliyah as she laughed.

"and you not goin nowhere by ya self no more, we gotta move." notti said as aaliyah nodded at his statement.

"i'm gonna believe that you really didn't fuck with her, so don't be lying to me, and let me watch you delete and block her on everything." aaliyah said pointing at notti as he nodded quickly.

"say no more." notti said throwing his hands up as aaliyah laughed. he was tired of this aswell, he just wanted a normal life with the girl.

"let's look at houses after this." notti said as aaliyah nodded with a smile.