11

TALKS AND POTIONS

The next day, (Name) walked back near the corridor where the writing was written

The next day, (Name) walked back near the corridor where the writing was written. She took notice that the floor was still all wet.

"So you chose that restroom over the other ones?" George's eyebrows raised in surprise as he recalled the time he and his twin siblings were spending time with her and Lee. The girl had indicated the need to excuse herself to use the restroom, only to divert to the specific one linked to the 'murder' incident.

"Well, I had to conduct my little investigation, you see?" (Name) casually shrugged, elaborating on her mischievous intention to delve into the mysterious circumstances surrounding that peculiar lavatory choice.

'Is there something wrong with the pipes though... Even if the Basilisk can move through, how big are they...' (Name) hummed in the mind link.

Many were worried about the size of the snake and hope that the demiwitch wouldn't get attacked at all.

'Donno...' Una replied back as (Name)'s eyes wandered the area to try and find the source of the water.

She began to stray away from the place and opened the abandoned girl's bathroom where she had met Moaning Myrtle last year. She looked at the sinks and tried to turn it on, but it doesn't work.

"That's suspicious..." Sirius hummed.

"Even if it is an abandoned lavatory, shouldn't the pipes be working too?" Marlene asked.

"It should be since I've used the bathroom last week and there's water there," Lily said, but wondered what was the reason that there are no water flowing down the pipes.

'Weird... There's no water at all,' (Name) thought.

"(Name)? What are you doing?"

Many jumped at the sudden voice along with the demiwitch.

The demiwitch was startled by the call. She looked up and saw a cute ghost girl with glasses and pigtails staring down at her.

"Who's that?" Tyson asked with a head tilt innocently.

"Moaning Myrtle," (Name) answered, making him gasp slightly remembering what she had said a few chapters ago about the girl.

"Oh! Hey, Myr, did you know what happened here yesterday?" (Name) asked, her expression a mix of curiosity and concern.

Myrtle shook her head, her lips seeming to remain in an eternal pout, indicating her lack of awareness. "I don't know... One of the pipes suddenly burst and water began spilling everywhere, messing up this place."