13

DUELING CLUB

"Dueling club?" Flitwick perked up at the title

"We should have a dueling club too!" The marauders shouted in glee.

"Absolutely not! I cannot imagine what the three of you would do now. Can you please stop jumping on your seats, Mr. Potter, Mr. Black and Mr. Lupin," McGonagall shouted, causing the three of them to sit back down onto their seats quietly.

Peter on the other hand sat quietly in his seat, his mouth sealed and one of his wrist tied up on the seat. His eyes held envy that his friends were having fun without him.

On the other side, many of the future generations groaned, remembering what happened to Harry.

The scene changed to show Harry running towards the girl's lavatory where (Name) and Hermione told him that they will be working the potions at.

When he reached the location, he knocked first before bursting through the door.

"It's me," he said, closing the door behind him. There was a clunk, a splash and a gasp from within the cubicle and he saw Hermione's eye peering through the keyhole.

"What just happened?" Mary asked since suddenly something happened.

"Harry!" she said. "You gave us such a fright. Come in – how's your arm?"

"Fine," said Harry, squeezing into the cubicle. An old cauldron was perched on the toilet, and a crackling from under the rim told Harry they had lit a fire beneath it. Conjuring up portable, waterproof fires was a specialty of Hermione's.

"We'd've come to meet you, but we decided to get started on the Polyjuice Potion," Ron explained, as Harry, with difficulty, locked the cubicle again. "Well, (Name) needed a little bit of help at the moment."

(Name) was sitting cross-legged on the floor, in front of her was a small cauldron as she stirred slowly. "Sup Potterson." She greeted without looking up, but at the small notebook in her other hand, reading on the instructions of the Polyjuice potion.

"Hi," Harry greeted back. Then, he started to tell them about Colin, but Hermione interrupted.

"We already know, we heard Professor McGonagall telling Professor Flitwick this morning. That's why we decided we'd better get going –"

"The sooner we get a confession out of Malfoy, the better," snarled Ron. "D'you know what I think? He was in such a foul temper after the Quidditch match, he took it out on Colin."

Many rolled their eyes at what Ron said.

"Seriously, Weaselbee," Draco began with a tone tinged with exasperation, "blaming me for something I never did, especially without any concrete evidence to support your accusations. It's quite hypocritical of you to jump to conclusions so easily," he added, rolling his eyes and letting out a disbelieving scoff.