Chapter 20: Screwed

Natalie got to the hotel and head straight to the given room provided by Vortex.

She knocked on the door lightly, and when she heard the man's permission, she step in.

Vortex was sitting on the bed with a cigar dangling at one side of his lips. Noticing the cuts on his face, Natalie frowned.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"Gangster shits-" He stood and step towards her.

"I almost got killed, but it's nothing since you're here" He said puffing out smoke from his lips and nostrils. He raised his hurt hand to Natalie.

"Let this over with" She said pulling down her jacket.

"Easy cupcake. I just want to have a little talk before we start" Vortex said.

"What?"

"It's about your first kill my love. Mr Jefferson, how do you feel when you kill him?" He asked and Natalie immediately look around the room.

"What?"

Natalie bought out a small knife and point it at him. Vortex took in a sharp breath. He mustn't screw this up unless he'll be so fucked.

"Do you have cameras in here? Are you being followed? Cus I don't understand why you're asking me such a question" she said. Vortex held her hand drag her to himself. His lips on her neck, the sensitive part she loves the most.

"C'mon sweetheart. Why are you so sensitive. I was the one who taught you how to use these weapon, so I wanted to know how you felt on your very first kill.. I've always wanted to hear it" He whispered those words in her ear.

Natalie sucked in her breath.

"It felt good" she replied, her voice barely above a whisper.

Vortex turn her around to face him and roughly slam his lips on hers.

Soon they were on the bed, with Vortex ramming his length into her, while she let out those slutty scream.

Unknown to Natalie, five tiny camera was installed in the room.
___

In an unknown place, Jackie couldn't believe her eyes and ears as she watch the footage of her mother on the screen.

She didn't know when a tear dropped out of her eyes.

"She killed father?" Her lips trembled on its own.

The curtain open and her male friend walked in. Seeing the look on her face, he traced his gaze to the screen before her.

"Jackie" He quickly turn the system around.

Jackie swallowed hard and storm out of the place.

"Jackie!" He ran after her.

****

In the next morning, Candy went to work as usual. She had waited for Jameson feedback but got none yet.

She plan to make her step mother suffer before sending her down to the pit of hell.

"Here, these are what you are to work on. It should be completed before evening" Candy's superior said. Looking down at the many files in her hand Candy asked.

"All of these?"

"Yeah. Got any problem?" She asked.

"No, of course not" Candy replied and watch her walk away. She stared down at the files and sighed. Today is definitely going to be hectic for her.

Her mind drifted to Diego and she wonder where he went to. He didn't come home since that night he had left. Did her action made him that upset?

"Is the president around?" Candy asked Yazmine.

"Yes, he is in his office. Do you wish to see him?"

"Yeah" Candy nodded.

"Can you wait for a while? He currently have a visitor" Yazmine said.

A visitor? The last time she someone with Diego, was slutty looking woman. Could that be the visitor he have right now?

She turn to leave, heading straight to his office.

"Candy?" Yazmine called after her buts she kept walking.

"Does she think my brother will be there.. tssk... She must be in love" Yazmine muttered.

"Here is your coffee ma'am" Aiden said dropping a cup filled with black coffee.

"Huh? I didn't ask you to bring me a drink" Yazmine blinked severally.

"I was told you love drinking coffee every morning so I thought to bring it to you instead" Aiden said and walk away without waiting for her reply.

Yazmine check out the drink and saw it was black coffee. Her brow knitted.

"How does he know my favourite drink?" She mumbled.
___

Meanwhile, Candy finally find her way to Diego's office. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door. Her eyes caught Diego seated with Xavier.

They both stop talking and look up at her.

'He is not with a woman' Candy thought to herself. Why the hell does she care about this anyway?

"Candy" Xavier sat up with a bright smile, while Diego stared blankly at her.

"Good morning" Candy bowed her head gently. Her lips drawing an awkward smile.

"What are you here for?" Diego asked, his gaze piercing as ever. Candy was caught off guard, she didn't think of what to tell him if he ask this.

Seeing the awkward situation, Xavier interfere.

"C'mon Diego you're scaring her"

"Am I?" Diego raised a brow at him. Xavier ignored him and return his gaze to Candy.

"Did you get my flowers yesterday?" He asked.

This time Diego expression changed. Flowers? The flowers he saw with her last night was from Xavier?

"Yes I did. You really don't have to do that Xavier" Candy smiled beautifully at him.

Diego bite his tongue gently in his mouth. Not only did she recieve a gift from him, she even called his name like they are fucking close.

"Ah, that's alright. I bought you another gift" Xavier took the small package on the table, and advance towards her.

"Huh.. you shouldn't..."

"I made it myself, just take it Candy. We are old friends, you shouldn't feel uncomfortable.. hmm?"

Candy stared at him for a moment, she lift her hands to take them but another hand snatched it away and threw it on the floor.

It was a cake, and it spilled all over. Candy eyes widened.

"Diego?" Xavier looked at him shockingly.

"Who gave you the right to flirt with my employee?" Diego asked coldly.

"I and Candy are friends. Do you have a problem with that?" Xavier asked.

"Yes I do" Diego replied, while Candy only watch. "If you two are going to be like this, then go do it outside" He said.

"Right, I shouldn't be doing this here in the company" Xavier turn to look at Candy. "Let's be honest, how about a date outside, Candy?"

"Hey, Xavier" Diego called out dangerously. As Xavier look back, he swallowed in confusion seeing the deadly look on Diego's face as he stepped towards him.

Candy knew this won't end well. He then ask Xavier a question that sent a chill down his spine.

"Do you wish to die?"