chapter 25 "trapped under the wolf"

Ashley's POV

I thought I had been safe, I thought I had more time, but I guess I had over estimated Damien's abilities a little.

But he still underestimated me, I don't plan on going willingly with him.

Damien had his paw on my back after I had tried to run, if only I had my knives on me I'd hack that damn paw off of his arm and leave him permanently damaged.

I hated how quickly he healed anyway, maybe some silver burns would knock him down a few pegs.

"Well done Damien, now mind getting off her so we can get her home?" That stupid smirk on his face made me want to punch him so hard it wiped that look off his face for a good long while.

I felt Damien stand further over my back, pressing further into my back with his massive powerful paw.

I felt it hard to breathe, but not unbearable, it felt like he was guarding me? I'm not sure what he was doing but I didn't like it, and I wanted him off but I couldn't move.

The last time I was under him-

Oh for god sake that damn memory!!

Or was he thinking about it too? 

Is that why it kept popping into my mind? Was he doing it on purpose just to fluster me constantly!?

I glared up at him and then at Markus and Callum, oh if I could punch them I would right now, I didn't have the energy to argue much, I had already failed at this escape.

I wasn't a fool, there was no way I was fighting off three powerful wolves on my own with no tools, I wasn't that stupid.

Maybe if I had my team I could hold my own but no, I was stuck on my own.

"Alpha no one will take her, but we need to take her home now, then you can cuddle all you want"

The second I heard those words I screamed before I could think.

"No!!!" I absolutely refused to be 'cuddled' by this beast of a man, I was not being spooned by a Mutt! No! Just no way! The determination in my voice was very prominent.

There was no way in hell I was cuddling this guy! Even if a small part of me for just a small moment liked the idea.

I was going to squish that damn feeling out of me one way or another!

Apparently my adamant 'No' didn't get across to them, the second Damien got off my back Markus had a pair of shiny cuffs attached to my wrists, and a firm grip on my arm.

The ground shook with a terrifying growl for a moment, it had me frozen still as a shiver went down my spine.

I barely managed to look behind as Damien was just turning back into a man, his body cracking and changing right in front of me. And to my utter horror, and stunned shock, he was as naked as the day he was born, my face immediately grew hot and flustered as i felt a burning blush cover my face.

Curse this stupid bond stuff! I felt so ashamed that for a moment I wanted to let my eyes wander lower than what was needed.

Markus removed his hands, bearing his neck and stepping back.

Ok? Mr big bad wolf didn't like me being touched I guess.

Every other wolf looked the same, keeping their head low and to the side, reminding me just how much power this beast held.

They weren't looking at us, maybe I could still make a run for it?

That idea quickly left my mind as I was lifted off my feet bridal style, I let out a startled scream, I wasn't used to being carried let alone like this!