Second marriage[Zerg](71-80)

Chu An was surprised: "Your female father?"

"He used to work there as a laborer. He died and was buried in the collapsed mine tunnel. No bones remain."

...

...

That night, Ning Bai told Chu An about his childhood.

His female father and male father were both D-class Zerg who came from the slums.

Xiongfu, like Ning Bai, has an extremely mentally sensitive constitution, and his sensitivity is much deeper than Ning Bai's. Medically, it is considered a rare mental illness.

Ning Bai said that there has never been any effective treatment for this disease. Fortunately, at that time, the Royal Academy of Sciences had a research project on extremely mentally sensitive diseases. After participating, you could get some experimental drugs for free. His male father relied on those drugs to survive. life.

"But the Academy of Sciences requires regular follow-up examinations. For my family, the travel expenses are also very expensive, so the female father has to work hard to make money.

At that time, the K12 planet often came to the slums of the insect planet to recruit miners. They had a special cage car, which was to install small cages one after another on the spacecraft, with a female insect living in each cage. After the female insects get on the cage car, they are transported to the mines to work during the day, and then locked back in the cages to rest at night. Day after day, they have no freedom and rely on hard work to earn a meager salary. "

Ning Bai said that he didn't want his female father to suffer in the cage, so he secretly found a job in an underground colosseum to make money.

The underground Colosseum is in a large cage, where he fights with alien animals to the death for the audience to gamble and have fun. Because of his good looks and good skills, his boss offered him a high salary.

"I thought I could make a lot of money. I took all the star coins I earned home and wrote to the female father every day, asking him to leave the cage and come back quickly. I thought that once I entered the cage, I would be able to The female father was replaced from the cage," Ning Bai paused, "But one day, the boss didn't want me anymore..."

Having said this, Ning Bai hugged Chu An's shoulders.

Chu An could feel his body trembling.

Even though Ning Bai is now a world-famous major general, he still feels pain from the bottom of his heart when he thinks of what happened back then.

"Why doesn't he want you anymore..." Chu An asked softly.

"There was a rich classmate in the school who said he liked the color of my hair and wanted to use it to decorate the dolls at home, so I grew my hair long, shaved it off and sold it to him... Then, the owner of the arena took offense to me. If you look ugly, you don't want me anymore."

"I didn't make a lot of money. Later, my male father died on a hospital bed at the Royal Institution, and my female father died in a mine. I never saw them again."

The bedroom was so quiet that you could hear the breathing of two people.

The silver bracelet on Ning Bai's wrist suddenly crackled and released an electric current. Chu An hugged him hard, but he still couldn't contain Ning Bai's emotional fluctuations.

"Hero, it's okay, it doesn't hurt." Ning Bai's voice, whose mental fluctuations were close to the limit, remained stable. He apologized softly to Chu An, "I'm sorry for letting you listen to these boring stories and spoiling your mood."