Second marriage[Zerg](161-170)

He told all the Zerg that not only the female Zerg, but also the male Zerg were locked up by the shackles of spiritual power. The male Zerg was at great risk of being materialized because of its spiritual energy. Neither male nor female can realize their individual value in this cruel social relationship.

He did not shy away from recording how he persuaded Congress to legalize drugs. He also used strict logic to analyze the pros and cons of popularizing psychotropic drugs. He proposed a series of supporting policy plans that have not had time to be gradually implemented, and denounced a certain person. These big families only care about their own immediate interests and brutally raise drug prices, which has caused far-reaching harm.

At the end of the article, Ning Bai declared without reservation: "Spiritual power is a power given to the Zerg by God, and it should not become our pain. At present, the technology for extracting, breeding, and encapsulating psychoactive drugs has been basically mature, and K12's pharmaceutical factory can The mass production of stable and reliable psychotropic drugs in just half a month after its completion is the most powerful example.

Now I will make the complete technical information of the pharmaceutical factory public. I hope that regions with the ability can build their own pharmaceutical factories to expand production. I also hope that Zerg scientific researchers can continue to carry out spiritual research with us, tap the potential of spiritual power, save the Zerg, and benefit the Zerg. Zerg. "

Disclosing the production technology of psychotropic drugs is a consensus that Chu An, Ning Bai, and even An Dafeng, the scientist who has left this world, reached long ago.

The technology of psychotropic drugs should not be used as a tool to seize power, but should be used to benefit the entire Zerg race. The seedlings of spiritual power will surely grow like sparks in the gardens of all Zerg families.

On the day the first issue came out, Ning Bai and Chu An stood at the window together, looking out at the blue sky that was completely different from the insect star.

"Thank you for helping me polish my article." Ning Bai said to Chu An, "It wasn't until this moment that my heart finally calmed down."

Chu An smiled: "Admiral, I don't think you can be practical so early. We still have many tough battles to fight in the future."

"Yes, I understand, but...after all, I was the one who killed An Dafeng with my own hands." Ning Bai lowered his head, "Even in the end, I was the one who led everyone to victory and realized their ideals, even if all the male and female insects Everyone supports me and respects me, but I cannot forgive the sins I have committed.

My sins are not limited to Andaphon. I don't regret killing them. I have a reason why I had to do that, but I cannot forgive myself in place of the law. I should pay the price. "

Ning Bai looked into Chu An's eyes: "When the dust settles, I will confess all this and bear the consequences that I deserve. At that time, will you still stay with me?"

Chu An didn't expect Ning Bai to make such a decision. He was stunned for a moment and showed a warm smile to Ning Bai.

"Don't worry, I won't leave you," Chu An raised his hand and gently combed Ning Bai's blond hair behind her ears, "because the entire insect planet knows that I love you and I will always stand with you."

...

The reputation of K12, a new star, is getting louder and louder, and more and more new residents are moving to K12.

But the influx of residents has also brought some troubles to the management here.

The governor reported to Ning Bai with a sad face: "Admiral, the number of permanent residents in K12 has quadrupled compared to before, and the infrastructure and public facilities are somewhat overwhelmed. Should we take some restrictive measures or guide everyone to develop to the surrounding planets? ."