Second marriage[Zerg](81-90)

Chu An felt that he told a joke to make Ning Bai happy, but Ning Bai just looked at him blankly, with no smile on his face.

"Master Xiong, I'll hand you over to Wen Zhuo before leaving. After the test, you wait for me here and wait for me to pick you up."

Chu An held Ning Bai's hand: "What's wrong with you?"

Ning Bai just shook his head. He pulled Chu An into the Military Science and Technology Research Institute, entrusted Chu An to Wen Zhuo, then turned and ran out of the research institute's gate.

Chu An looked a little worried at Ning Bai's back.

"Has anything happened in the army recently?" he asked Wen Zhuo.

Wen Zhuo shrugged: "I don't know, maybe it's because of the heavy work pressure after being promoted to lieutenant general. You should really tell him, why should he work hard to protect a hero like you? Really."

Chu An disagreed with Wen Zhuo's statement and did not respond. He asked Wen Zhuo to take him for a reexamination of the fertility test.

While waiting for the test results, Chu An saw the news on the Star Network in the lounge.

The explosive news of abandoning the S-class male has spread throughout the Internet. Netizens have different opinions, various rumors are swirling, and the truth is confusing.

"This must be an illegitimate child from a rich family. It is estimated that both male and female are S-class. It is impossible for an ordinary Zerg family to give birth to S-class bug cubs."

"It's not necessarily a wealthy family. As long as you find a 100% matching partner, the chance of giving birth to S-class insect cubs can be increased to 5%."

"The S-class insect cub is so cute that it glows all over, but he abandoned it for adoption! Do you have any conscience?"

"I heard that the judicial authorities have intervened, and the father's death sentence is certain."

"It's so pitiful that the little insect cub was abandoned and had to lose its biological father."

"It's so cute. I really want to adopt it."

"Adopt? Stop dreaming. The government will definitely spend a lot of money to raise this kind of S-class male with the best conditions. If you ask me, it's better than following your own biological father. Of course, abandoning him for adoption is a felony."

...

...

Chu An also saw the photo of the handsome man on the Internet. Although his body had been marked, he was still easily attracted by the black hair that shined like gems.

As netizens said, the S-class male has an innate and amazing charm.

Chu An couldn't help but sigh deeply.

At this time, someone knocked on the door outside.

"Dong dong dong"

Chu An thought it was the test results that came out and hurriedly said: "Please come in."

A burly figure walked in.

Marshal Ji Shan said with a smile: "Mr. Chu An, I heard that you are waiting for the test results here, so I came over to say hello."

Chu An stood up in surprise: "Hello, Marshal, I unexpectedly see you here."

"I didn't expect that either," Marshal sat down opposite Chu An, "It's rare that I have free time today. Let's talk about the opinions you gave me about my new book last time, okay?"